Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2005, 01:39 PM   #391 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Spikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imonlydancing
^ Is it just me or do you say that//suck up to everyone?

EDIT: this was to spikey.
Nope just seem like one hell of a lot of goodlooking people on here

PS MadeinNY The hair cut AND the eyeliner look great
Nice avatar
__________________
www.myspace.com/emeraldskyrock
Spikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM   #392 (permalink)
raaaaaaa
 
Imonlydancing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bedford
Posts: 951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey
Nope just seem like one hell of a lot of goodlooking people on here

PS MadeinNY The hair cut AND the eyeliner look great
Nice avatar
Ahaha, ok then.
Imonlydancing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #393 (permalink)
I am the walrus
 
GoodbyeBlueSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: underneath your bed
Posts: 68
Default

Yep, this is me....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/RockChicHev/08.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/RockChicHev/39.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/RockChicHev/47.jpg
__________________
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line
As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right
Because you're mine, I walk the line
GoodbyeBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:10 PM   #394 (permalink)
Hyperkinetic Rabbitything
 
Mr Sensitive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the Noodle Mines
Posts: 811
Default

You have a nice smile.
__________________
Mr Sensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:22 PM   #395 (permalink)
I am the walrus
 
GoodbyeBlueSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: underneath your bed
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sensitive
You have a nice smile.
thank you
__________________
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line
As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right
Because you're mine, I walk the line
GoodbyeBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:48 PM   #396 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
riseagainstrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
sppf.
Dont knock it till you've tried it.
and i fully admit to being an attention whore.

don't worry. I won't be trying it anytime soon.
__________________
One note timeless, came out of nowhere...
riseagainstrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:55 PM   #397 (permalink)
raaaaaaa
 
Imonlydancing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bedford
Posts: 951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks
don't worry. I won't be trying it anytime soon.
Yeh.
Girls are better kissers. aha.
Imonlydancing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:57 PM   #398 (permalink)
What should I type here??
 
Zezima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ATL, GA
Posts: 61
Default



Me hauling ass through several 4-way intersections.



Me standing next to erased family. Note: all these pics are "at least" 6 months old.



I think that's me on the diving board. Hard to tell, but i'm pretty sure.
Zezima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 05:17 PM   #399 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks

i was really drunk.


i guess i should take more pictures. the most recent i over 4 months old...
Ok, I have to say, that you are so sexy. That hair is just awesome. I would love to see your eyes!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 08:24 PM   #400 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
riseagainstrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 3,319
Default

this is 20 minutes old.


and way to scene looking.

gross.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg omg.JPG (520.7 KB, 177 views)
__________________
One note timeless, came out of nowhere...
riseagainstrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.