Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #4161 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Huh...it's kinda sad that to many of our members have been or are in the military...

I hope you are kidding about that also.
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:10 PM   #4162 (permalink)
Me llamo Marijan
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 6,984
Default

I'm a pacifist, so no, I'm not. :\
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:15 PM   #4163 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I'm a pacifist, so no, I'm not. :\
I suppose to each his own.
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #4164 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I'm a pacifist, so no, I'm not. :\
well you got to support the troops =\
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #4165 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,892
Default




meeeee.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #4166 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingUpRoses View Post



meeeee.
Wow you look just like this girl I know except she has blonde hair.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:03 PM   #4167 (permalink)
i ruin threads
 
655321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: littleton newhampshire
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
well you got to support the troops =\
no not really

no offence, i dont wish you ill, i just dont respect the choice
__________________
Well there's one thing to know about this town
Not a person doesn't want me underground
655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:19 PM   #4168 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Wow you look just like this girl I know except she has blonde hair.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one before
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #4169 (permalink)
i ruin threads
 
655321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: littleton newhampshire
Posts: 110
Default

yeah, i was gonna say you look like my friends sister
__________________
Well there's one thing to know about this town
Not a person doesn't want me underground
655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #4170 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingUpRoses View Post
I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one before
Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
yeah, i was gonna say you look like my friends sister
well you do...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.