Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #4201 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruise_violet View Post
a hard, throbbing, lubed up ****
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #4202 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

Not, the for letter word was ****.
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #4203 (permalink)
we became a carcass!
 
bruise_violet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yeah you like that don't you

I could turn him straight though.
__________________

in love with the stumps,

in love with the bleeding!

in love with the pain that you now feel...



bruise_violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #4204 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lol, calm down ethan don't u have a girlfriend....or boyfriend?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #4205 (permalink)
we became a carcass!
 
bruise_violet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 383
Default

he fancies me.
__________________

in love with the stumps,

in love with the bleeding!

in love with the pain that you now feel...



bruise_violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #4206 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
lol, calm down ethan don't u have a girlfriend....or boyfriend?
Yeah I got dumped.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #4207 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

Ethan is free as a bird. He'd only fly away. I don't know where his home is ...
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #4208 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Yeah I got dumped.
oh sorry why would predator break up with u?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #4209 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

I don't know man, I don't know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #4210 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I don't know man, I don't know.
(pats on back) don't worry there's a place for u
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.