Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #6171 (permalink)
why bother?
 
Bulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 4,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by molecules View Post
cant remember if these have already been posted. These are from my salad days in harvard, before the time cover shoot. That flat was a real sh*thole.
I am grinning inanely in the second one because it was the first and last time i had eaten woodrose seeds, apparently i was looking into the lens for about 2 hours
That's the place just by Cowleigh or whatever it's called isn't it? I remember some 12 year old trying to sell me a bracelet there (bless 'im). I didn't think the place was that bad. It's hardly the industrial wasteland that Bolton is anyway.

ON-TOPIC EDIT - Lookin' sharp
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:11 AM   #6172 (permalink)
Me llamo Marijan
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 6,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
What a fox!
Werd. I'd say more but it'd sound weird. Plus, I think his brother is here (bulldog?)? Added weirdness I should think. This is why it's not good to have siblings on forums...*shakes head knowingly*

But that face, I know I've seem something similar somewhere, in a movie maybe...I dunno, I smoke a lot of dope...:|
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:18 AM   #6173 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Werd. I'd say more but it'd sound weird. Plus, I think his brother is here (bulldog?)? Added weirdness I should think. This is why it's not good to have siblings on forums...*shakes head knowingly*

But that face, I know I've seem something similar somewhere, in a movie maybe...I dunno, I smoke a lot of dope...:|
psh you're just jealous I'm a fox and yes siblings and forums are not a good mix but it's out of my hands...
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #6174 (permalink)
why bother?
 
Bulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 4,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Werd. I'd say more but it'd sound weird. Plus, I think his brother is here (bulldog?)? Added weirdness I should think. This is why it's not good to have siblings on forums...*shakes head knowingly*

But that face, I know I've seem something similar somewhere, in a movie maybe...I dunno, I smoke a lot of dope...:|
Don't mind me, it's not like we were separated at birth or anything. I think of the guy as more of an older and not-as-good-looking friend Basically, we're more like old buddies than brothers

Last edited by Bulldog; 03-17-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #6175 (permalink)
Dat's Der Bunny!
 
MoonlitSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,079
Default



Since I haven't posted here in a while..
__________________
"I found it eventually, at the bottom of a locker in a disused laboratory, with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard". Ever thought of going into Advertising?"

- Arthur Dent
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:26 AM   #6176 (permalink)
Me llamo Marijan
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 6,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
psh you're just jealous I'm a fox and yes siblings and forums are not a good mix but it's out of my hands...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Don't mind me, it's not like we were separated at birth or anything. I think of the guy as more of an older and not-as-good-looking friend Basically, we're more like old buddies than brothers
I just meant to post something really lude (ok apparently this isn't a word, neither is lascive which I'm connecting with it and google and the dictionary refuse cooperation. This is what you get for learning English by ear!) but then got embarrassed by the possibility of embarrassing others and now I realize I'm doing just that and wow, I'm not even high right not but check out this stream of (un)consciousness. *impressed*
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #6177 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I just meant to post something really lude (ok apparently this isn't a word, neither is lascive which I'm connecting with it and google and the dictionary refuse cooperation. This is what you get for learning English by ear!) but then got embarrassed by the possibility of embarrassing others and now I realize I'm doing just that and wow, I'm not even high right not but check out this stream of (un)consciousness. *impressed*
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #6178 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

i hate everything
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:05 AM   #6179 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I just meant to post something really lude (ok apparently this isn't a word, neither is lascive which I'm connecting with it and google and the dictionary refuse cooperation. This is what you get for learning English by ear!) but then got embarrassed by the possibility of embarrassing others and now I realize I'm doing just that and wow, I'm not even high right not but check out this stream of (un)consciousness. *impressed*
The word you are looking for is 'Lewd' and no I am not being facetious, just helping you for future reference!
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #6180 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy
 
dac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 2,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
haha not down to the sausage fingers I hope
I have sausage fingers
__________________

dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.