Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #9671 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
It's really weird, but the shape of your face is completely non-supportive of your height.
what does that mean lmao?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #9672 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
No My pc sucks...
Sorry! >.<
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #9673 (permalink)
FakingSuicideForApplause
 
Dr.Seussicide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: I live in a van down by the river
Posts: 1,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Sorry! >.<
It's ok! Guess I'll have to keep wondering! Lol!
__________________
I'll stay if I ever could, and pick up your pieces babe, because there's never a perfect day.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #9674 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
what does that mean lmao?
It means that you have a pretty short face for such a tall gal.



I'm basically saying that it's easy to see a pic of you and assume you're short. Which is why the reality of your vertical status is so strange, but interesting.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #9675 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

I would've probably phrased it more as you have a normal face, as opposed to the surreal elongated stretch faces you see on some tall people. Where they look sort of the same as if you take a photograph of a normal person and stretch it upwards to increase the height, but not outwards to balance the proportions.

Liking the hair btw
__________________


Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #9676 (permalink)
Saaaad Panda
 
pourmeanother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 852
Default

Nice pair of........ front teeth
__________________
Life is just blah, blah, blah
You hope for blah
And sometimes you find it, but mostly it's blah
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #9677 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
It's ok! Guess I'll have to keep wondering! Lol!
Oh I have an idea. I have pictures up on my DeviantArt.

And I also have a poem, which you wanted to see.

So I can send you that link.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #9678 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
It means that you have a pretty short face for such a tall gal.



I'm basically saying that it's easy to see a pic of you and assume you're short. Which is why the reality of your vertical status is so strange, but interesting.
oh right, i see.
im not that tall! im same height as most people, or a few inches bigger than my lassy pals, all my boy pals are taller
but i never thought about that, i guess
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #9679 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnard17 View Post
I would've probably phrased it more as you have a normal face, as opposed to the surreal elongated stretch faces you see on some tall people. Where they look sort of the same as if you take a photograph of a normal person and stretch it upwards to increase the height, but not outwards to balance the proportions.

Liking the hair btw
thankkk youuu
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #9680 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post


Now?
AWW, it's fun to see you finally! You look disgruntled about something. Maybe it is with the cold that requires you to wear such a warm coat. Now I know you live somewhere cold. Like Illinois. GALLUPING GALLOSHES, are you a Midwesterner, too?! I've been thinking your "accent" is East Coast, but maybe I have that all wrong! (It's okay..it's okay...you don't have to divulge your location along with your physical appearance. I'm just joking with you. Again. Like I like to do).
--Veg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.