Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #9751 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
^^ My point exactly. Do we really want that to happen?
Right because there's such a shortage of attractive women (or women in general) on this forum
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #9752 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Right because there's such a shortage of attractive women (or women in general) on this forum
So totally got a sexist thread idea.









Don't worry.
I won't.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #9753 (permalink)
we are stardust
 
Astronomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
So totally got a sexist thread idea.









Don't worry.
I won't.
I'm curious!
__________________
Astronomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #9754 (permalink)
be nice to me
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I'm curious!
I have a feeling it's something to do with ranking the ladies of the forum based on looks.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #9755 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
I have a feeling it's something to do with ranking the ladies of the forum based on looks.
OH no no no...

I was thinking along the lines of:

All the guys know there's like multiple hot women on this site.. so they each choose ONE specific feature from each woman, to create their ultimate hot woman... and they explain their interest in each particular feature they take.

It kinda gives the women around here an idea of what a majority of people think their best feature is, but it's also pretty objectifying.
So uh...
your call, ladies.


Edit. It could even work the opposite way.
That way it won't be sexist.

Edit 2.0:
But us guys know it really is.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #9756 (permalink)
be nice to me
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,139
Default

Lol. Interesting.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #9757 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
storymilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,826
Default

I actually like that idea... as long as the ladies are ok with it.
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #9758 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
OH no no no...

I was thinking along the lines of:

All the guys know there's like multiple hot women on this site.. so they each choose ONE specific feature from each woman, to create their ultimate hot woman... and they explain their interest in each particular feature they take.

It kinda gives the women around here an idea of what a majority of people think their best feature is, but it's also pretty objectifying.
So uh...
your call, ladies.


Edit. It could even work the opposite way.
That way it won't be sexist.

Edit 2.0:
But us guys know it really is.
Just go to e-harmony. Theyll find your perfect match!
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*


Power: Yamaha Rx-v363, Focusrite 2i2
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's
Headphones: Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #9759 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

But logistically, it would be an established member thread, because the noobs don't know what all the girls look like, and vice versa guys/gals u know what I mean.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #9760 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Just go to e-harmony. Theyll find your perfect match!
Not unless they allow me to choose Jane's tits and Jessica's fat ass.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.