Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 6
Default New member

Good evening everyone! I'm David and I've been a blues fan for about 40 years though I have started really listening to blues in the last 5 years or so.
I have a wonderful collection of (cd's, mp3's) much to my wife's chagrin. I have been looking for a blues forum for quite a while. It seems that people just don't listen to great music anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to make some friends here.
mahdo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,499
Default

Welcome, Chula!
__________________
"Use every man after his desert, and who shall 'scape whipping?"
Zhanteimi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Welcome, Chula!
Me thinks not.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Zany Magician
 
Unitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Burning Star
Posts: 823
Default

Welcome, any favorite bands/artists?

Can't say that I'm overly familiar with many pure blues artists, but I do really like some Buddy Guy.
__________________
Last.FM
RYM
Unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdo1 View Post
blues forum
Most of the people around here have the blues quite a bit.
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdo1 View Post
Good evening everyone! I'm David and I've been a blues fan for about 40 years though I have started really listening to blues in the last 5 years or so.
I have a wonderful collection of (cd's, mp3's) much to my wife's chagrin. I have been looking for a blues forum for quite a while. It seems that people just don't listen to great music anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to make some friends here.
I mean....we are literally a blues forum. Different shades of it in fact. The nice thing is, you see it any time somebody posts too.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
An Awesome Dude
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 545
Default

Welcome ashore!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
I mean....we are literally a blues forum. Different shades of it in fact. The nice thing is, you see it any time somebody posts too.
I'm glad to see your joke was just as if not ****tier than mine. Makes me feel a bit better.
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 4,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Welcome ashore!!!
I read "ashore" as "asswhore".
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.