In disbelief...I suppose? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2019, 06:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,111
Default

Welcome to MB

Pay no attention to the grammar police and just do your thing. Also answer Frown's question and plz say you like the pixies, that oughta make Neapolitan really happy.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 05:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
omg i love salty peanuts for real not a sex joke salty peanuts are just perfect snacks
Salty almonds or pistachios > salty peanuts
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,932
Default

Almonds suck but I love me some pistachios. I'm not sure how I feel about the shells though. They're a pain in the ass to open sometimes but it's the closest I've ever felt to hunting for food.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Almonds suck but I love me some pistachios. I'm not sure how I feel about the shells though. They're a pain in the ass to open sometimes but it's the closest I've ever felt to hunting for food.
Wow.....just, wow. A praline that don't like almonds.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,932
Default

Walnuts > almonds
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,177
Default

Cashews >>
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
omg i love salty peanuts for real not a sex joke salty peanuts are just perfect snacks
I have like a handful of them and I feel like **** the rest of the day though
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,932
Default

When don't you feel like ****?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 03:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
peanuts
D-tier legume

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
almonds
C-tier nut

Quote:
pistachios
S-tier nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Walnuts
S-tier nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Cashews >>
A-tier nut

Thanks for watching.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,305
Default

Dude cashews are bland af
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.