Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #41 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Perfect_Sonnet View Post
Well I'm so non-conformist, I'm not going to conform with you guys.

I'm done cutting him down. He's already enough of a mess.
Prediction, A Perfect Sonnet, you're not done cutting me done, you won't be until you're sure that either I am cut down enough, or I won't be badmouthing you any more on here, I'll let your posts speak for themselves
TheUsedToolguy is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #42 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
I think you're a conformist who will fit in here very nicely. There's my opinion.


No I'm not a conformist, I just have alot better things to do with my time than get bent out of shape by a message board. But seeing how you can make almost 25 posts per day, I can see how this is so damn important to you.
Get a life dude, I'm done here.

Matt
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
It's obvious that you were pissed off when you wrote this, I'm not pissed off, so how am I the child,
Because you're ranting and complaining like one?

Quote:
I never invited you in here,
Its called a forum, its public.

Quote:
I respect your views,
Which is why you walk around calling people losers instead of countering their argument?

Quote:
however I don't understand why people think that punishment is necessary in society for me when I was only voicing my opinion.
Because you were trolling, spamming and flaming.

Quote:
Alright, you didn't like my opinion; point taken, however it seems to be that punishment and brashness would exist even if I came in here and kissed everyone's ass, as some people prefer to do.
Yeah it would, but you probably wouldn't have been punished since you wouldn't be one of the ones insulting people and making useless posts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
The Forums Sadistic Ghost
 
Ma Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: beyond midnight, in the abyss of time, the syren in the night
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
It's obvious that you were pissed off when you wrote this, I'm not pissed off, so how am I the child, I never invited you in here, I respect your views, however I don't understand why people think that punishment is necessary in society for me when I was only voicing my opinion. Alright, you didn't like my opinion; point taken, however it seems to be that punishment and brashness would exist even if I came in here and kissed everyone's ass, as some people prefer to do.
beacuse you came down to insulting other people insted of just rising above it and ignoring those people, you see i'm not madd at all, you posted this into this forum, there by inviting everyone here to read how much of a child you acually are
__________________
I'm not a freak on a leash, I'm just the freak holding the leash.

http://www.myspace.com/yukiko_mori

Ma Cherie is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Cherie View Post
highly doubt it, the truth is this, i learned i would be liked alot more if i stopped talking about all the things i wanted to talk about and payed more attention to the forum acually posts and then made and inteligent one myself that i wouldn't get fussed at so much by other members
That's cool, I actually respect a person who listens to people, and doesn't just jabber annoyingly; people who know me in real life know that I am a very quiet person, and usually a very good listener. I don't see how it does so much harm to have to go into a thread, and see that someone had a new post, and they badmouthed the band. You would probably only get very emotional about it and feel the need to strike back if you were afraid what I was saying was true.
TheUsedToolguy is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #46 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
No I'm not a conformist, I just have alot better things to do with my time than get bent out of shape by a message board. But seeing how you can make almost 25 posts per day, I can see how this is so damn important to you.
Get a life dude, I'm done here.

Matt
it's funny how I am probably the most rational person commenting on here and actually not getting near as emotional as the rest of u, even though there are like 5 of you and 1 of me.
TheUsedToolguy is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
That's cool, I actually respect a person who listens to people, and doesn't just jabber annoyingly; people who know me in real life know that I am a very quiet person, and usually a very good listener.
Good for you, why don't you start displaying those qualities on here?

Quote:
I don't see how it does so much harm to have to go into a thread, and see that someone had a new post, and they badmouthed the band. You would probably only get very emotional about it and feel the need to strike back if you were afraid what I was saying was true.
You see, you're playing it off like you went into one or two threads and said "I don't like this band" when you went into a bunch of said this band sucks without offering a reason, called an artist a pedophile and made your basis on poorly recorded live videos for the most part. Big difference between that and saying "I don't like this band" don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
it's funny how I am probably the most rational person commenting on here and actually not getting near as emotional as the rest of u, even though there are like 5 of you and 1 of me.
You made the thread in the first place, i'd say you're the one that got the most emotional over this whole thing. And no, you're not being rational.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:27 PM   #48 (permalink)
The Forums Sadistic Ghost
 
Ma Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: beyond midnight, in the abyss of time, the syren in the night
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
That's cool, I actually respect a person who listens to people, and doesn't just jabber annoyingly; people who know me in real life know that I am a very quiet person, and usually a very good listener. I don't see how it does so much harm to have to go into a thread, and see that someone had a new post, and they badmouthed the band. You would probably only get very emotional about it and feel the need to strike back if you were afraid what I was saying was true.
i tend to lash out at anything i find insulting, to me or those i associate with for that matter
__________________
I'm not a freak on a leash, I'm just the freak holding the leash.

http://www.myspace.com/yukiko_mori

Ma Cherie is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #49 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 468
Default

Crowquill, why are you still on here, it's so obvious that the truth hurts, and that's why you're still trying to defend the fact that 'blah blah blah blah toolguy's a moron,' I have actually resorted to way less namecalling in this thread than you or pretty much anyone else, except I did call a few people conformist who were extremely conformist. So honestly tell me that I'm 'stupid and immature' Those are great words to use, however they don't work, since I'm being a lot more rational than you are right now.
TheUsedToolguy is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
Crowquill, why are you still on here, it's so obvious that the truth hurts, and that's why you're still trying to defend the fact that 'blah blah blah blah toolguy's a moron,' I have actually resorted to way less namecalling in this thread than you or pretty much anyone else, except I did call a few people conformist who were extremely conformist. So honestly tell me that I'm 'stupid and immature' Those are great words to use, however they don't work, since I'm being a lot more rational than you are right now.
You're being more rational? You're not making one post worth reading, you're going off on your own logic and the reason i've called you names is because you've justified being called them. You are a complete moron, and i'm not talking just because of the things you say. You're twenty six and you havn't the vaguest clue about punctuation, grammar or spelling.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2018 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.