Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Methville
Posts: 2,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHDTV View Post
lol. By definition infinity can't have different sizes. It's an absolute.
Every number is an infinite string and thus its own infinity. As long as a number is capable of being bigger than another number than an infinity can be bigger than another infinity.
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Berkeley, California
Posts: 697
Default

Infinity isn't a number.
__________________
Quote:
The Beach Boys are better than Pink Floyd ever was.
Quoted for untruth.

Finally, a signature that's chewy not chalky!

Let's agree to disagree.
MHDTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,698
Default

Infinity and one...is.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Berkeley, California
Posts: 697
Default

Infinity.
__________________
Quote:
The Beach Boys are better than Pink Floyd ever was.
Quoted for untruth.

Finally, a signature that's chewy not chalky!

Let's agree to disagree.
MHDTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

I love my girlfriend infinity times.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,531
Default

i love ethan's girlfriend infinity times too.




wish me luck, i'm asking her to homecoming!
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Methville
Posts: 2,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHDTV View Post
Infinity isn't a number.
That still doesn't refute that every number is its own infinity and thus infinities can be larger than one another.
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Johnny View Post
i love ethan's girlfriend infinity times too.




wish me luck, i'm asking her to homecoming!
What happened to bros before hoes?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Berkeley, California
Posts: 697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
That still doesn't refute that every number is its own infinity and thus infinities can be larger than one another.
Think of numbers as line segments, when infinity is the line. That should help. Infinities are an absolute which they are the 'limit', seeing as they're limitless.
__________________
Quote:
The Beach Boys are better than Pink Floyd ever was.
Quoted for untruth.

Finally, a signature that's chewy not chalky!

Let's agree to disagree.
MHDTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

Who doesn't like you're post? Its great you can admit you're a useless cunt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.