Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Uncool?
sweet nothing 11 0.00%
ProggyMan 11 0.00%
They're both jerks 7 0.00%
savannah 1,000,002 0.05%
chartsengrafs 2,147,483,652 99.95%
Voters: 2148483683. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 02:02 AM   #111 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: VAN
Posts: 2,530
Default

hahahahah
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 02:04 AM   #112 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

I still can't believe that you don't have a penis
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 02:53 AM   #113 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
chartsengrafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: oahu, hawaii
Posts: 148
Default

sweet nothing is the obvious choice. at least proggy is his own person, and he's only thirteen. on the other hand, sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?

whichever mod added savannah to that has the wit of a doorknob. probably crowquill, he definitely seems to be the type of guy who despises the female body and women in general.
__________________
sunny days should leave a message on my phone.

Last edited by chartsengrafs; 04-12-2008 at 03:12 AM.
chartsengrafs is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #114 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing is the obvious choice. at least proggy is his own person, and he's only thirteen. on the other hand, sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
whichever mod added savannah to that has the wit of a doorknob. probably crowquill, he definitely seems to be the type of guy who despises the female body and women in general.
at least I don't hit on girls here like savannah constanly, i mean how lame r u in real life that you have to go after a girl you met on a internet forum. And Yeh, I was raised in Texas, sorry for not playing to you're stereotype of what Texans should be.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #115 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

He's ***. Lol. You're posssibly the biggest suck up I've ever met online.
ProggyMan is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #116 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
He's ***. Lol. You're posssibly the biggest suck up I've ever met online.
me?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #117 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Yes.
ProggyMan is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #118 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

go on....
sweet_nothing is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #119 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

You know you don't have to post every time you find a joke funny...
ProggyMan is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #120 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

oh sorry..... i don't think either of us is going to win
sweet_nothing is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.