Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: x
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2018, 06:11 PM   #20811 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
Okay, the probability of English speakers knowing English is higher.

What was your point?
That the probability of English speakers knowing English is higher than those who don't. Congrats on catching up.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:18 PM   #20812 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
No, you just keep saying nonsense.
If you want into the conversation try to keep up.
can I sign up for the conversation

what are we talking about, hydrodynamic quantum analogs or something
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #20813 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
BassoonPlatoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Springfield
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
That the probability of English speakers knowing English is higher than those who don't. Congrats on catching up.
Well apparently you're still behind because we already denounced that as being a stupid and irrelevant point.

Want to try again?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And Calvin and Hobbes is the best comic. The ****'s wrong with you?
Snowy owls bark like dogs.
BassoonPlatoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:37 PM   #20814 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
Well apparently you're still behind because we already denounced that as being a stupid and irrelevant point.
"We"? You ain't no royal. Please explain.

Quote:
Want to try again?
I don't want to have to spell it out for you again tbh. I felt like what I said was very straightforward. Your loss, I suppose.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:42 PM   #20815 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
BassoonPlatoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Springfield
Posts: 249
Default

66sexy put you in your place too. So, yes, "we".

I don't know how many times I have to tell you how delusional you are. Go see a psychiatrist or pay me my money.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And Calvin and Hobbes is the best comic. The ****'s wrong with you?
Snowy owls bark like dogs.
BassoonPlatoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:43 PM   #20816 (permalink)
Wrinkled Magazine
 
Aux-In's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of JayJamJah View Post
^Then why this?

I'd like to take this opportunity to speak about Great Obscure NBA names.

Here's my top 10 (in no particular order)

1. Kiki Vandeweghe
2. Fat Lever
3. Mookie Blaylock
4. Tree Rollins
5. World B. Free
6. Fennis Dembo
7. Pervis Ellison
8. Wang ZhiZhi
9. Orlando Woolridge
10. Bison Dele
Helped the Bulls win a championship in '97. Too bad his brother was a whack job.
__________________
Reviews l YouTube Playlist: Another Dimension

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:44 PM   #20817 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
66sexy put you in your place too. So, yes, "we".
Please explain, I don't understand. Get on my level of communicative clarity.

Quote:
I don't know how many times I have to tell you how delusional you are,
What's the count so far?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:49 PM   #20818 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,597
Default

not hydrodynamic quantum analogs
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:11 PM   #20819 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
66sexy put you in your place too. So, yes, "we".

I don't know how many times I have to tell you how delusional you are. Go see a psychiatrist or pay me my money.
I said you proved him wrong cause you're an English speaker who couldn't read an English sentence.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:13 PM   #20820 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,492
Default

Oui
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.