Happy Effing New Year biatches!!! - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #51 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,244
Default

Enojed multiple Corona's with some Crown Royal sprinkled in. A tasty evening I vaguely remember. Which was the whole point
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #52 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Enojed multiple Corona's with some Crown Royal sprinkled in. A tasty evening I vaguely remember. Which was the whole point
I hope you're not saying you combined the two, because that sounds disgusting. Some sort of Mexican/Canadian boilermaker. Barf.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #53 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I hope you're not saying you combined the two, because that sounds disgusting. Some sort of Mexican/Canadian boilermaker. Barf.
Lmao..Well shots of Crown chased with Corona yes. Dude I can drink the 5 dollar 5th of Vodka and never make a sour face. One of the many perks from loving booze..
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #54 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Lmao..Well shots of Crown chased with Corona yes. Dude I can drink the 5 dollar 5th of Vodka and never make a sour face. One of the many perks from loving booze..
Oh believe me I love booze as much as the next guy. But the thought of mixing canadian whiskey and mexican beer makes me sick. But individually they are fine. Just so long as they aren't in the same cup at the same time.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #55 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 981
Default

I don't remember anything after about 11.

I killed half a handle of this:



Started drinking around 7, left for the bar around 10. All I remember about the bar is standing front row watching a popular cover band play and I couldn't keep my balance and kept stumbling on the stage. Then apparently I went for a cigarette and never came back. Walked 15 minutes to a friends house and partied well into the night, smoking really dank bud, and dancing with some girls I knew. Talked to my mom at midnight. Apparently didn't make much sense when I got back. When I get really bombed I end up just jumping from subject to subject. Like I'll say two sentences about something then two sentences about an unrelated topic and just keep rambling. I woke up in a basement with a mattress on top of me and no back to my phone. I really wish I could remember anything cause from all accounts it sounded like a hell of a time. But I can't recall a single moment after 11 for the life of me.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #56 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
I'm off to that tonight also! Setting off at like 10 to 6, getting in at 8. Massively excited. Quite stoked about not seeing The Pop Group again as I assume I'll miss them, they were really crap last night.
I thought The Pop Group were alright myself.

In a way I really wished I was going to the New Years show the night after as I really enjoyed the show but Guinness, good craic and fireworks on New Years eve was good enough!
__________________

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I don't remember anything after about 11.

I killed half a handle of this:



Started drinking around 7, left for the bar around 10. All I remember about the bar is standing front row watching a popular cover band play and I couldn't keep my balance and kept stumbling on the stage. Then apparently I went for a cigarette and never came back. Walked 15 minutes to a friends house and partied well into the night, smoking really dank bud, and dancing with some girls I knew. Talked to my mom at midnight. Apparently didn't make much sense when I got back. When I get really bombed I end up just jumping from subject to subject. Like I'll say two sentences about something then two sentences about an unrelated topic and just keep rambling. I woke up in a basement with a mattress on top of me and no back to my phone. I really wish I could remember anything cause from all accounts it sounded like a hell of a time. But I can't recall a single moment after 11 for the life of me.
Lol oh man thats classic dude!! Ive got tears in my eyes from laughing!! I love it when nights end up that way. Stands to good reason why im divorced! I get all tore up then sleep through the calm before the storm so to speak. Listening to my voicemail full of people telling me what I did and laughing. Others threating to kill me. New years was a little more mellow though. No drama or ending up in the slammer. Cant complain there.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #58 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict
 
s_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,206
Default

Man I really wouldn't want that to happen to me.
But I'm glad you're having a good time .
__________________
Click here to see my collection
s_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.