Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 07:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Musicbanter is a community though and what if you don't have this people on facebook or twitter?

who even uses twitter?
you guys are definitely more interesting than the twits on my facebook, except for you know who
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
it's just a goodbye post in the lounge, chillax.

this area isn't considered music-related and there have been other members in the past that have made goodbye threads but because they are more popular it's okay for them to do it and not okay for others?
The individual in question has 18 posts.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
The individual in question has 18 posts.
doesn't mean she hasn't garnered friends over her stay here.

Maybe she contacts them through PMs and Visitor messages.

Sure she might not be a big contributor but that doesn't mean that some people won't miss her.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
doesn't mean she hasn't garnered friends over her stay here.

Maybe she contacts them through PMs and Visitor messages.

Sure she might not be a big contributor but that doesn't mean that some people won't miss her.
i like her and i will miss her
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Posts: 677
Default

i think what Djchameleon is trying to say is that when a thread or a post is made and it does not in any way break the rules, then don't respond just to complain.
The Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
i think what Djchameleon is trying to say is that when a thread or a post is made and it does not in any way break the rules, then don't respond just to complain.

not at all, everyone has the right to complain and voice their opinions.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Posts: 677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
not at all, everyone has the right to complain and voice their opinions.
dang, i knew i'm not good at predicting.
The Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
who even uses twitter?
Anthony Weiner does.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Anthony Weiner does.
We all know that now!
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.