Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2019, 09:40 PM   #4301 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
in
I found a place that is less abusive than you are, and I am plugging there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:42 PM   #4302 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,868
Default

Skara Brae 4eva, bro!
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM   #4303 (permalink)
hot girl summer
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,294
Default

solid group gathering atm
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:21 PM   #4304 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
solid group gathering atm
.
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:24 PM   #4305 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
.
.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:49 PM   #4306 (permalink)
hot girl summer
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,294
Default

??
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:07 PM   #4307 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,506
Default

https://plug.dj/mb
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:35 PM   #4308 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
??
..?
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:47 PM   #4309 (permalink)
hot girl summer
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
..?
?!
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:41 PM   #4310 (permalink)
Paragraph President
 
Unitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Burning Star
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
?!
!?
__________________
Last.FM
RYM
Unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.