Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #111 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I dunno man here it seems to be the more tats and less income you have seem to make you more attractive. ...At least that is the contention of my home boy, that is attractive , not inked and employed he keeps losing out to unemployed tattooed crowd... Still cant figure this one out....
That was my world. I've since gotten out of that game.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #112 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,178
Default

Tattoo Statistics | Statistic Brain

14% have at least one tattoo. Leaving 86% that are tattoo free. Really original.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #113 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #114 (permalink)
watching the wheels
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 464
Default

Oxy is a troll. He has to be.
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #115 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Oxy is a troll. He has to be.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #116 (permalink)
watching the wheels
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 464
Default

Yep it is a car, what about it?
__________________
...
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #117 (permalink)
watching the wheels
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 464
Default

You cannot accuse it anyway. It has no tattoos so it is really original car. Pretty symphonic. I think her back is quite beautiful,what do you think?
__________________
...
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.