Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post


Robert Smith, anyone?
Yes, that is Robert Smith.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
My hair is the best. All other hairs are cheap imitations.
*adjusts hair because I accidentally sat on it... again*

I disagree.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
WILDFIRE
 
Dulce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 232
Default

dudes with any style of hair look awesomely rockin'! girls hair styles are always so pretty!









my hair not so much because i wear beanies. my natural hair color was brown. i dyed it dark black.
Dulce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Yes, that is Robert Smith.
Thanks man, I don't trust Google anymore. He has interesting hair, hasn't he?

And yeah, Dulce, hair is pretty cool
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
*adjusts hair because I accidentally sat on it... again*

I disagree.
If hair is long enough to be sat on, it is not the best.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
If hair is long enough to be sat on, it is not the best.
If hair is seaweed emerging from one's mouth, it is not the best.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
If hair is long enough to be sat on, it is not the best.
the dozens of people that approach me every day to tell me how beautiful and lovely it is are proof enough that it is, in fact, the best.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
the dozens of people that approach me every day to tell me how beautiful and lovely it is are proof enough that it is, in fact, the best.
But it can touch toilets.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
But it can touch toilets.
My hair has never touched a toilet. I actually have to pull it forward into my lap.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
My hair has never touched a toilet. I actually have to pull it forward into my lap.
So in order to prevent it from touching a toilet it has to go into the lap of a person who using the toilet. Got it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.