Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #111 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Good luck Paul!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:16 PM   #112 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 4,326
Default

I hope all goes well for you today. All the best.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Welcome to the new mb. A haven for straight white depressive snowflakes playacting as anarchists.


She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:32 PM   #113 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,427
Default

Good luck Paul.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:39 PM   #114 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,353
Default

Best of luck Paul, I've never spoken to you so hesitated to enter this thread before now but you're super important around here and we need you in full health!
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:03 AM   #115 (permalink)
gun whales
 
gunnels's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Knoxville/Nashville, TN, USA, NA, E, S, LC, MW, Known Universe
Posts: 1,702
Default

I'm sure you've had the procedure already but I feel the need to say best of luck to ya anyway. May you have a speedy recovery.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Fuck your hashtags, they have no power in this realm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm awfully sorry I'm not as good at writing pretentious posts as you are.
Let's Play TF2 Sometime.|Unrepresentative Last.fm.|Puns, Pokemon, and Miscellany
gunnels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:30 AM   #116 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

I only noticed this thread a few days ago and I've also noticed that Paul hasn't posted since he went in for the op, it's always somewhat tense (in an internet way) when this happens, as there is no way of knowing how things have gone.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #117 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I only noticed this thread a few days ago and I've also noticed that Paul hasn't posted since he went in for the op, it's always somewhat tense (in an internet way) when this happens, as there is no way of knowing how things have gone.
I'm hoping he's still in recovery. Just a bit of research, and I found this which is most likely the case, but I'm not sure if the procedure is the same as Pauls. I know it's at least similar.

Quote:
Under the best of circumstances many patients may resume all of their previous activities within a period of several weeks without any specific limitations on their activities.
Post Treatment and Outcome | The Brain Aneurysm Foundation

I'm thinking it'll be a while until he's recovered enough to make it back here.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #118 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I'm hoping he's still in recovery. Just a bit of research, and I found this which is most likely the case, but I'm not sure if the procedure is the same as Pauls. I know it's at least similar.



Post Treatment and Outcome | The Brain Aneurysm Foundation

I'm thinking it'll be a while until he's recovered enough to make it back here.
I certainly forgot to take into consideration the post-treatment aspect and the recovery period. But I guess like most people, it's always good to find out if the outcome has been positive asap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:43 PM   #119 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

I've been wondering about Paul too. I hope he's doing ok and recovering well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #120 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I've been wondering about Paul too. I hope he's doing ok and recovering well.
I just sent him an "I love you" text ,but he's not answering which is abnormal so I assume he's either medicated or unconscious, or both...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 08-03-2014 at 01:55 PM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.