Your Day - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2021, 10:55 AM   #78001 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,087
Default

Gay sex > straight sex I'm with jwb on this one. The clit size burn was quite good though.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:58 AM   #78002 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,019
Default

It's not even gay sex > straight sex lol

There are gay guys who think they're great at giving head but they aren't

But a good bj definitely involves some amount of sucking

And with all due marie you don't have a dick so you're out of the loop on this one.

Last edited by jwb; 03-25-2021 at 09:28 PM.
jwb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:01 AM   #78003 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
You forget I'm bi. You're going to sit here and lecture me on how a good bj doesn't involve suction lol. Stay married, bruh.
I've given and received head to/from multiple men, so it's not like you have some upper hand on that front
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:03 AM   #78004 (permalink)
jwb
I have an Army of Jews
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,019
Default

At the same time? You little slut I knew you had it in you.
jwb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:03 AM   #78005 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,887
Default

Sounds hot actually
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 12:11 PM   #78006 (permalink)
five by five
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
It's not even gay sex > straight sex lol

There are gay guys who think they're great at giving head but they aren't

But a good bj definitely involves some amount of sucking

And with all due marie you don't have a dick so you're out of the loop on this one.
Yeah yeah you don't need backup you strong indepent boy
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 12:39 PM   #78007 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,747
Default

__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:40 PM   #78008 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Alright, morons, try to keep up: in the drive thru hand me your change and bills separately rather than handing me the bills with change hidden in your hand to pour over my unsuspecting and now occupied palm, spilling coins all over the ground that I am never going to bother picking up. ****.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #78009 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,190
Default

The last time I used cash, they did that with my change. Good thing I have exceptional snatchin skillz.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:44 PM   #78010 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,163
Default

Would it be better if I gave you the cash, then did a No Country for Old Men coin flip bit for each remaining coin?
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.