Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Christmas >>> 10 47.62%
Christmas <<< 4 19.05%
**** off 3 14.29%
anal beads 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2017, 08:07 PM   #141 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,501
Default

I got a cheap hand held portable Sega thing that has the first three Mortal Kombats and more importantly a game called Mr. Balls, two shirts that I'll never wear and a cheap little roll out keyboard.

I bought my older brother a PSVR cause his birthday is the day after Xmas and our first experience was watching a VR video by Eric Andre.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #142 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I got a cheap hand held portable Sega thing that has the first three Mortal Kombats and more importantly a game called Mr. Balls, two shirts that I'll never wear and a cheap little roll out keyboard.

I bought my older brother a PSVR cause his birthday is the day after Xmas and our first experience was watching a VR video by Eric Andre.
I have a computer that can emulate the first three Mortal Kombats with no problem. Everybody who doesn't just do mobile on this site does.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 08:30 PM   #143 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I have a computer that can emulate the first three Mortal Kombats with no problem. Everybody who doesn't just do mobile on this site does.
Yeah, I have an emulator too. I'm not sure if I got all of them though, because they took all of the Nintendo games and emulators off of cool rom because Nintendo threatened to sue. I think it's because they were releasing that tiny Nintendo system.

They might have Sega versions though.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:38 AM   #144 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
@ Plankton: I don't really understand what your present is; what is the purpose of the hanging chains?
That's a scaled down Disc Golf target (basket) that utilizes bottle caps as the projectiles instead of full sized discs. It works fundamentally the same as the full sized version where you throw the projectile (a bottle cap in this case) at the center of the chains and the projectile hits the chains and falls into and comes to rest in the basket.

For more info on the actual sport:
https://www.pdga.com/introduction
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:01 AM   #145 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plankton View Post
that's a scaled down disc golf target (basket) that utilizes bottle caps as the projectiles instead of full sized discs. It works fundamentally the same as the full sized version where you throw the projectile (a bottle cap in this case) at the center of the chains and the projectile hits the chains and falls into and comes to rest in the basket.

For more info on the actual sport:
https://www.pdga.com/introduction
:d

>>>
__________________


"Be a good teammate."
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:58 AM   #146 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
they took all of the Nintendo games and emulators off of cool rom
Cool Rom is packed full of malware anyway dude, use Emuparadise.
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:15 PM   #147 (permalink)
Born To Be Mild
 
Lisnaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: He lives on Love Street
Posts: 3,172
Default

Thanks for the explanation, Plankton ! I obviously haven't been paying enough attention to your Disc Golf thread, but someone knows you well enough to get you a very appropriate present.
__________________
Did you ever hear of having more than you wanted? So that you couldn’t want anything else and then started looking for something else to want? It seems like we’re always searching for something to satisfy us, and never finding it. - Susan Eloise Hinton, 1967

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 12-27-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:02 PM   #148 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,417
Default

Mince pies BTW >>>
__________________


"Be a good teammate."
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:30 PM   #149 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Default

my grand mother made a mince pie for christmas

my father is the only who ate it, never had them and not really sure i’m interested in trying.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:32 PM   #150 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
my grand mother made a mince pie for christmas

my father is the only who ate it, never had them and not really sure i’m interested in trying.
Just the one?

We are talking about the sweet, spicy sort of pie not a pie with beef in it yes?
__________________


"Be a good teammate."
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.