Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Should Frowny ignore Chula?
YES: Enough of the drama. 424 96.36%
NO: He's a mod. He can grab them by the pussy. 4 0.91%
Rules should be changed to allow members to ignore a MOD. 2 0.45%
Anal Beads. 10 2.27%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #71 (permalink)
Gooch Tickler
 
JiggleMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 243
Default

I wish I knew more about the dispute, but it surely seems to me that there are some snowflakes around here.
JiggleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #72 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggleMonster View Post
I wish I knew more about the dispute, but it surely seems to me that there are some snowflakes around here.
Well, it is almost Christmas...
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:02 PM   #73 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What'd I do now?
That "ray moore" account that was trolling on here. I assumed it was you.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #74 (permalink)
Gooch Tickler
 
JiggleMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Well, it is almost Christmas...
Word.
JiggleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:05 PM   #75 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
That "ray moore" account that was trolling on here. I assumed it was you.
It was JWB.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:08 PM   #76 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
That "ray moore" account that was trolling on here. I assumed it was you.
I would never troll under a fake account. I take pride in my art.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:11 PM   #77 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank. View Post
It was JWB.
It's always jwb. Among other things, the guy has a thing against any kind of capitalisation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I would never troll under a fake account. I take pride in my art.
This is true: you always troll under your own name.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #78 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggleMonster View Post
I wish I knew more about the dispute, but it surely seems to me that there are some snowflakes around here.
They all fit the same pattern

Chula posts something about why republicans suck

Frown basically agrees but adds that the Dems also suck in their own way

Chula personalizes the conversation explaining how this or that political policy hurt his family in a very real way, usually involving numbers

Frown makes a semi-cryptic personal jab a Chula that’s not really direct enough to concern the other mods

Chula tries to go for the jugular attacking frown’s appearance, sexual incompetence, inability to earn a living, or lack of experience and independence

Frown simultaneously takes the high ground and retaliates with a sarcastic jibe

Chula tries to garner sympathy by posting overly personal **** including family pictures

Other members chime in probably about 70/30 against Chula

Batlord, myself or both of us toss in an insult that would get Chula banned

Chula demands the mods intervene

Frown ignores the thread for a while

Other posters chime in some more

Chula tries to backtrack with some kind of self-depreciating or it’s all good fun among pals comment

Frown throws in a final semi-cryptic snarky attack

Thread dies
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #79 (permalink)
Gooch Tickler
 
JiggleMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
They all fit the same pattern

Chula posts something about why republicans suck

Frown basically agrees but adds that the Dems also suck in their own way

Chula personalizes the conversation explaining how this or that political policy hurt his family in a very real way, usually involving numbers

Frown makes a semi-cryptic personal jab a Chula that’s not really direct enough to concern the other mods

Chula tries to go for the jugular attacking frown’s appearance, sexual incompetence, inability to earn a living, or lack of experience and independence

Frown simultaneously takes the high ground and retaliates with a sarcastic jibe

Chula tries to garner sympathy by posting overly personal **** including family pictures

Other members chime in probably about 70/30 against Chula

Batlord, myself or both of us toss in an insult that would get Chula banned

Chula demands the mods intervene

Frown ignores the thread for a while

Other posters chime in some more

Chula tries to backtrack with some kind of self-depreciating or it’s all good fun among pals comment

Frown throws in a final semi-cryptic snarky attack

Thread dies
Yay, this sounds fun.
JiggleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #80 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post

Batlord, myself or both of us toss in an insult that would get Chula banned
What?

Otherwise, pretty spot on. I'd say it's more like 60/40 though.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.