Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2018, 12:28 AM   #181 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 12,967
Default

1am can't sleep Buc-ee's trip
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
Take 'em all, take 'em all
Put 'em up against a wall and shoot 'em
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:32 AM   #182 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,521
Default

Holy **** it's 3 AM and I didn't even notice. Adios.
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:59 PM   #183 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

I can't sleep and I know I'm gonna have a terrible day at work tomorrow because of it.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:01 PM   #184 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,163
Default

Start masturbating so at least you'll have some orgasms.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:03 PM   #185 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Start masturbating so at least you'll have some orgasms.
Ja this definitely helps when I'm trying to get through a hard day at work.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:04 PM   #186 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

I chose to have some food instead. That way, I can have some acid build up that will keep me from sleeping well when I go back to bed. I'm great at making these kinds of decisions.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:13 PM   #187 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ja this definitely helps when I'm trying to get through a hard day at work.
Have you literally never taken a bathroom break to jack off? This is a literal question because I have literally done this on quite a few occasions. I mean taking a bathroom break is liberating because I guess depending on the kind of job you have it is one of the only ways to not be under the strict employer's boot for at least a short period of time. And if you're masturbating during that time then not only are you being paid to poop you are being paid to have an orgasm. You are rebelling against capitalism to become a prostitute.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:31 PM   #188 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Have you literally never taken a bathroom break to jack off? This is a literal question because I have literally done this on quite a few occasions. I mean taking a bathroom break is liberating because I guess depending on the kind of job you have it is one of the only ways to not be under the strict employer's boot for at least a short period of time. And if you're masturbating during that time then not only are you being paid to poop you are being paid to have an orgasm. You are rebelling against capitalism to become a prostitute.
Not since I worked on a boat dock.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:33 PM   #189 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,163
Default

I mean I've jacked off in a dirty warehouse bathroom where I've had to close my eyes and pretend everything around me wasn't bathed in dirt brown. You've never had an enclosed space like that where you could just get away with it because of course nobody would ever think you'd masturbate in that space (lol dumb bastards)?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:38 PM   #190 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I mean I've jacked off in a dirty warehouse bathroom where I've had to close my eyes and pretend everything around me wasn't bathed in dirt brown. You've never had an enclosed space like that where you could just get away with it?
You ever see those floating outhouses on lakes?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.