Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Are you watching?
I am watching 9 42.86%
I am not watching 4 19.05%
Sport is **** 5 23.81%
anal beads 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2018, 08:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,123
Default

love this philly win because Brady can eat a cock sandwich
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
sittin' here la la, waitin' for my ya ya
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,231
Default

I'm pleased with the result, I've had enough of the Patriots.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
love this philly win because Brady can eat a cock sandwich
I hate this Philly win because I live in Philly and the sports fans are insufferable asshats here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,070
Default

Yooooooooooo! The Eagles have beaten the balls off of Brady and the New England Patsies. Brady gets to go home with his ego deflated! (you know, instead of his balls being deflated.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ? Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ? ???? ? ? ?????
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,086
Default

Police sirens have been going off incessantly here since the all-important game win.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,070
Default

Someone climbed a poll despite police greasing them with the deer grease to deter such activity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ? Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ? ???? ? ? ?????
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Idiot Millennial
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets
Posts: 1,229
Default

I'll never watch ''The Philadelphia Incident'' the same way again.
__________________
Quote:
“Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk in order to provide articles for people who can’t read”

-Presonus Studio 26
-Peavey XT Series x2
-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W




Spotify
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
"it would be great if Trump won"
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
sittin' here la la, waitin' for my ya ya
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
"it would be great if Trump won"
Yeah you know Trump isn't a Patsies fan right now cause he only like WINNERS.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ? Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ? ???? ? ? ?????
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.