Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: How long before the axe?
One week? 1 7.14%
One month? 2 14.29%
Six months? 2 14.29%
One year? 1 7.14%
One year plus 1 7.14%
Never 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2018, 07:45 PM   #51 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,505
Default

Most people on here are edge lords. We welcome their kind.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 03:51 AM   #52 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,262
Default

We are the Hater Nation.

__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:44 AM   #53 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Most people on here are edge lords. We welcome their kind.
I'm not an edgelord. I'm just here to bring balance to the site.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:14 AM   #54 (permalink)
Groupie
 
StaySkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Most people on here are edge lords. We welcome their kind.
I think they're more like, snarklords. Or banterlords. Oh wait.
StaySkeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:27 AM   #55 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaySkeptic View Post
I think they're more like, snarklords. Or banterlords. Oh wait.
True.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:06 AM   #56 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I'm just here to bring balance to the site.
I just come here in an attempt to shatter the illusion of the left-right paradigm, to try to get people to wake up to the fact that our planet and freedoms are being raped by psychopaths who run a broken economic and societal system. Religious zealots, political zionists, greedy banksters, for-hire politician, corrupt CEO's. I want them all to burn and die in tremendous fashion.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:00 AM   #57 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I just come here in an attempt to shatter the illusion of the left-right paradigm, to try to get people to wake up to the fact that our planet and freedoms are being raped by psychopaths who run a broken economic and societal system. Religious zealots, political zionists, greedy banksters, for-hire politician, corrupt CEO's. I want them all to burn and die in tremendous fashion.
You're one lab accident away from becoming a super villain.

But yeah, the world is fucked.
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:05 AM   #58 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
You're one lab accident away from becoming a super villain.

But yeah, the world is fucked.
Except that I'm not a villain. I fight for the good side. And you just made me want to watch DEXTER's LABORATORY.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:14 AM   #59 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Except that I'm not a villain. I fight for the good side. And you just made me want to watch DEXTER's LABORATORY.
But, like, 90% of all villains think they're fighting for the good side. Most of the bankers and politicians you mentioned probably have serious Doctor Doom complexes.
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #60 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I just come here in an attempt to shatter the illusion of the left-right paradigm, to try to get people to wake up to the fact that our planet and freedoms are being raped by psychopaths who run a broken economic and societal system. Religious zealots, political zionists, greedy banksters, for-hire politician, corrupt CEO's. I want them all to burn and die in tremendous fashion.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.