Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2018, 06:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,658
Default

just kidding batlord, exciting thread, going to do numbers. just seems like all these threads everyone posts in daily. it never stops, someone creates a new thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:33 PM   #42 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
just kidding batlord, exciting thread, going to do numbers. just seems like all these threads everyone posts in daily. it never stops, someone creates a new thread.
I just want to not be here or anywhere that will feel like here with a fresh coat of paint.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,368
Default

well there's carnies that operate the rides, ride jockeys, it is dangerous

but primarily what you would do is set up and tear down the attractions

you'd live in tiny trailers, but that free housing is on top of your wages

**** man if I didn't plan to go back to school, I'd do it, why not
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,299
Default

Because what kind of people would you be around? I'm around nonstop plebes but they're alright. Even my dickhead boss is actually alright when he's not being a dickhead. But they're predictable cause they're normal people. Who the **** do you expect to work around at a ****ing carnival?
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #45 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,368
Default

oh I didn't realize I was dealing with a normie here
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #46 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
oh I didn't realize I was dealing with a normie here
We're not talking about internet weirdos. If we were then 4Chan would be a site based on waiting for carnie jobs and nothing else. Who the **** still works at carnivals anymore and that's a real question? I'd be legit scared to take a carnie job.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:46 PM   #47 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We're not talking about internet weirdos. If we were then 4Chan would be a site based on waiting for carnie jobs and nothing else. Who the **** still works at carnivals anymore and that's a real question? I'd be legit scared to take a carnie job.
Roger that actually
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,368
Default

from my research the downside is that the people wouldn't be as ghastly as fabled, a lot of that has been cleaned up

but that's entirely dependent on how spooky the carnival is
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:00 PM   #49 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I just want to not be here or anywhere that will feel like here with a fresh coat of paint.
maybe start going to parks and shooting some baskets for a bit, or hiking in the woods for a few hours.

be here online with musicbanter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:05 PM   #50 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Your descriptions all sound miserable. I'd rather shoot myself.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.