Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2018, 07:52 PM   #321 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,485
Default

west coast trip you say? sorry dude but that shaggy show already happened.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:55 PM   #322 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
west coast trip you say? sorry dude but that shaggy show already happened.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude.

I forgot about that. I'll be in San Diego tomorrow night. I'll try to come to Rosa for the Oingo Boingo tribute band halloween party.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:58 PM   #323 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,485
Default

oooh do it, oinga boinga is a lot of fun
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:19 PM   #324 (permalink)
drugs for the children
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,949
Default

1. Skipped breakfast today because I slept through my alarm. Get to the office and someone had brought in breakfast burritos for marketing .
2. It's Friday y'all
3. Office is empty atm so I can dick around if I like
4. I feel very refreshed
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:26 PM   #325 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,306
Default

It's Thursday
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:31 PM   #326 (permalink)
drugs for the children
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,949
Default

Not in Frownland.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:58 PM   #327 (permalink)
drugs for the children
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,949
Default

1. Just ate the best carnitas burrito I've ever had. LA taco trucks might be better than SD's Mexican food tbh.
2. Hotel bar is lit af
3. Peter Brötzmann and Keiji Haino soon. Not one god but two. (Prolly gonna bootleg)
4. Sipping a space cake, relaxing before I head to the venue.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:31 PM   #328 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

1. It was busy as **** today but me and my coworker work so well together that it barely mattered. Ended up being a good day, just busy.
2. Very very stoned at the moment.
3. It's been raining in Seattle and it's been my favorite weather lately and I'm so happy. It helps emotionally as well, though not often.
4. I work a short day tomorrow and then I finally get a day off. And my beard is looking awesome. Just fyi.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:25 PM   #329 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

1) was sick but returned to full strength quickly
2) I’ve been returning to listening to sports broadcasts on radio (online)
3) Reading
4) getting stronger from doing physical labor
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #330 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

1. Finally remembered the name of a novel I've been wanting to rec to Bat for months.
2. Watching Glow and digging the **** out of it.
3. Figured out the Outlook issue that was screwing up one of my email accounts.
4. Turkey Bolognese from Trader Joe's for dinner tonight.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.