Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2018, 09:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
Is this a problem?
Not if you have a sense of humor.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:27 AM   #42 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You know "gay" can also mean "happy" like it did back in the 1930s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Or if you have an Australian accent and are trying to say the word "guy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
It's an unfinished sentence. You can't "have" gay. So it should be "Mods have big gay (something)" and I'm not going to even venture to speculate upon what that "something" might be....

This post has been brought to you by
This is a fun set of posts.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #43 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,747
Default

By big gay I meant men who do sexual things with other men often. This includes kissing with open mouths, male nipple sucking, fondling of each other’s penises, cupping licking and tea bagging each other’s scrotums, oral sex, swallowing ejaculate, snowballing, use of *****s and buttplugs, male on male oral to anal stimulation, anal sex, rosebudding, fisting, and body mutilations up to and including single testicle and full castration.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #44 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
By big gay I meant men who do sexual things with other men often. This includes kissing with open mouths, male nipple sucking, fondling of each other’s penises, cupping licking and tea bagging each other’s scrotums, oral sex, swallowing ejaculate, snowballing, use of *****s and buttplugs, male on male oral to anal stimulation, anal sex, rosebudding, fisting, and body mutilations up to and including single testicle and full castration.

__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:48 PM   #45 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
By big gay I meant men who do sexual things with other men often. This includes kissing with open mouths, male nipple sucking, fondling of each other’s penises, cupping licking and tea bagging each other’s scrotums, oral sex, swallowing ejaculate, snowballing, use of *****s and buttplugs, male on male oral to anal stimulation, anal sex, rosebudding, fisting, and body mutilations up to and including single testicle and full castration.
Sorry man. Despite Exo's applause you're still wrong. Gay ain't a noun it's an adjective. You can't have gay. You can be gay, you can have gay sex, you can have gay taste, but you can't have gay full stop (I would say period for you Americans but, well, you know...)
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,629
Default

I just like how far it went.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #47 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Sorry man. Despite Exo's applause you're still wrong. Gay ain't a noun it's an adjective. You can't have gay. You can be gay, you can have gay sex, you can have gay taste, but you can't have gay full stop (I would say period for you Americans but, well, you know...)
What about when I'm talking about the gays?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:38 PM   #48 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,747
Default

I’m sorry that I said something mean to Kiiii

But I was banned under false pretenses
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.