Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Well?
Yea 6 31.58%
Nay 2 10.53%
Scottish accents 7 36.84%
Resident Evil > Silent Hill 2 10.53%
Anal Beats 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2019, 09:28 PM   #221 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,494
Default

It wasn't just that, he didn't even get banned until a while after the post. It was just cited as a reason. He went off on a tangent and was literally begging to be banned. That's when it happened.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:34 PM   #222 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

I bet if he had posted a picture of a Magnum Research / Israeli Military Industries .50 Desert Eagle instead of his puny Austrian Glock, the situation would have been entirely copacetic. Fuckin' gun snobs . . .
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:53 PM   #223 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,485
Default

it didn't even have anything to do with OH, yall are trippin
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #224 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
it didn't even have anything to do with OH, yall are trippin
What didn't have anything to do with OH?
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:57 PM   #225 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Anyway, Ori,can I pass out flyers to bring in attention that you're running. I'll even put my name on them.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:57 PM   #226 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,485
Default

i'll pm you
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:28 PM   #227 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
it didn't even have anything to do with OH, yall are trippin
That's what I get for believing people on the internet I guess
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:38 PM   #228 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
That's what I get for believing people on the internet I guess
Hey man, the bridge near your house is totally safe and you can walk across it and it won't break. Trust me.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:40 PM   #229 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Hey, man. Your dad called and told me to tell you he loves you. He really does. You can trust me.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:40 PM   #230 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
Hey man, the bridge near your house is totally safe and you can walk across it and it won't break. Trust me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Hey, man. Your dad called and told me to tell you he loves you. He really does. You can trust me.
The contrast here is amusing in and of itself.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.