|12-20-2018, 03:26 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Ask me how!
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
You have to go to your local CD master and get one forged
|12-20-2018, 06:47 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Just Keep Swimming...
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Making A Christmas CD: A Step By Step Guide
1. Buy a large bottle of Bacardi 151
2. Acquire Christmas songs and transfer to your PC/Laptop
3. Insert CD into CD tray on your PC/Laptop
4. Using either Windows Media Player or Groove Music, burn Christmas Songs to CD
5. Sip Bacardi as the CD is being created
6. After CD is complete, remove from CD tray on your PC/Laptop
Additional step, for Grinch's and/or Krampus:
7. Douse CD with remaining Bacardi and set ablaze. It should look similar to fig.1
Spoiler for fig.1:
|12-20-2018, 08:29 AM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Reminds me of some Chino XL lyrics.
"I saw your album in the ninety nine cent bin. What? Blank CD's a dollar fifty. You'd make more if you shut the fuck up!"
Last edited by [MERIT]; 12-21-2018 at 04:59 PM.
|12-21-2018, 12:38 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2018