Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Exo 3 18.75%
Janszoon 0 0%
grindy 4 25.00%
WWWP 2 12.50%
Goofle 0 0%
The mods are all awesome and everyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of themselves 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2019, 05:06 PM   #91 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

As the resident normie, I'd say you're all crazy like a tub full of hyperactive gerbils.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:11 PM   #92 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Assuming you really work at Burger King and I’m not trying to dis you at all but that’s the devastation right now. It’s not an abstract fear mongering. It’s putting on a Burger King uniform. Malthus was trying to let you off easy.
It sucking to put on a polyester uniform and work at a minimum wage slave job that destroys your humanity has what to do with overpopulation? Should the poor be killed so that I can be put out of my misery? I could kinda sorta agree with that if there weren't people other than myself I'd support putting out of their misery first. At least I'd like to watch them die before I follow them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Seriously? Like not joking around? Of course it’s ****ing vapid!
So some of the things you say are dumb as **** and nobody should listen to them. At least the specifics, as the general vibe of what you say is often relevant but sometimes... yeesh.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:22 PM   #93 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,508
Default

Wait Maria's gay????








What's up girl, asl?
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:25 PM   #94 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,301
Default

Don't be OH.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:43 PM   #95 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,747
Default

Quote:
It sucking to put on a polyester uniform and work at a minimum wage slave job that destroys your humanity has what to do with overpopulation? Should the poor be killed so that I can be put out of my misery?
Gates represents something that actually hurts you. I’ve never been able to visualize any kind of solution that doesn’t hit a wall caused by overpopulation. Any type of utopian vision I can dream up only allows for a few million people. The there’s too ****ing many of us problem ****s up everything. Look, really what we need is tribal anarchism. Space to do our own thing. That means billions need to leave the ****ing planet. I can’t get around that. Actually that really doesn’t waver in my mind. For instance, I always felt the Burmese were right to run off those Muslims. Myanmar is not an intrusive country. They got their space carved out in the world. It’s established. They have a right to it. When they stood their ground and drove those people out I felt like they were doing the entire world a favor. You wanna live in Myanmar? Start by being Burmese. It doesn’t apply to the United States though. The USA shouldn’t exist and I’ve remained steady on that belief as well.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:04 PM   #96 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Gates represents something that actually hurts you. I’ve never been able to visualize any kind of solution that doesn’t hit a wall caused by overpopulation. Any type of utopian vision I can dream up only allows for a few million people. The there’s too ****ing many of us problem ****s up everything. Look, really what we need is tribal anarchism. Space to do our own thing. That means billions need to leave the ****ing planet. I can’t get around that. Actually that really doesn’t waver in my mind. For instance, I always felt the Burmese were right to run off those Muslims. Myanmar is not an intrusive country. They got their space carved out in the world. It’s established. They have a right to it. When they stood their ground and drove those people out I felt like they were doing the entire world a favor. You wanna live in Myanmar? Start by being Burmese. It doesn’t apply to the United States though. The USA shouldn’t exist and I’ve remained steady on that belief as well.
The only thing I can see that can deal with this problem is nuclear holocaust. There simply is no alternative possible. Nobody is going to enact any kind of policy that reduces human population, probably at all, but certainly not to any meaningful degree. And so you're left with a nuclear war.

And a nuclear war will not lead to tribal anarchism. It will simply lead to a reduced population everywhere. There would still be muslims in Burma. Just less of them. Like there would be less "traditional Burmese".

There would still be blacks in the US, just less of them. There would still be Muslims in Europe, just less of them. There would still be whites in South Africa, just less of them. Just as there would be less "traditional" races in those same places.

?

Demographic shift isn't something that you can deal with without advocating for actively fascist policies and then you'd have to prove that those policies would be both implementable and sustainable.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:15 PM   #97 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,520
Default

__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:17 PM   #98 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,747
Default

What if the UN implemented a global policy to greatly reward voluntary sterilization?

What if after profoundly reducing the world’s population technology like CRISPR was used to really get serious about weeding out the garden and controlling human evolution to be smart, beautiful, and cooperative?
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:22 PM   #99 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,301
Default

Are you talking about, say, weeding out the black population in America by paying them as disproportionately poorer members of society to sterilize themselves, and not only doing this in practice but in theory? Actively saying, let's trick black people into sterilizing themselves for food stamps?
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:08 PM   #100 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post

What if after profoundly reducing the world’s population technology like CRISPR was used to really get serious about weeding out the garden and controlling human evolution to be smart, beautiful, and cooperative?
yikes
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.