Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Exo 3 18.75%
Janszoon 0 0%
grindy 4 25.00%
WWWP 2 12.50%
Goofle 0 0%
The mods are all awesome and everyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of themselves 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2019, 08:08 PM   #111 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
but the impoverished are not actually less intelligent
ehhhhhh i don't know.

not coming from a place of dickishness.

in terms of ability, high-order and abstract thinking rests almost entirely on cognitive growth and how the brain develops in the first five years of life. that means diet, socialization, access to healthcare, education level of parents, etc. (read: poverty vs. not) all contribute to how "smart" a person will/has the ability to be.

of course, there are various kinds of intelligence and i am not of the opinion that poor people are stupid.

but there is a correlation between higher levels of education, income, and quality of childhood and low birth rates.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:10 PM   #112 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,368
Default

right but the children are not genetically born inferior it's all environmental

so the idea that the population is physically decreasing in intelligence because the impoverished have more children is a funny one, but not factual
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:10 PM   #113 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say that anarchism has nothing to do with eugenics, and anyone trying to convince themselves of that is a fool whose motivations are clouded by delusion and emotional instability.

If you claim to be an anarchist but vouch for policies which will only ever hurt the poor, you are not an anarchist, you're just someone who likes chaos and hates humans.
I’m getting tired of leftists that think they get a monopoly on anarchism. Tribal anarchism is every bit as legit as anarcho syndicalism.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:10 PM   #114 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,020
Default

I am pretty big aren't I.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:13 PM   #115 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Do you support the idea of paying people to get sterilized before they breed?
no, bc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
If you claim to be an anarchist but vouch for policies which will only ever hurt the poor, you are not an anarchist
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:15 PM   #116 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
right but the children are not genetically born inferior it's all environmental

so the idea that the population is physically decreasing in intelligence because the impoverished have more children is a funny one, but not factual
yes i'm with you here
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:15 PM   #117 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
no, bc:
You need to up your commitment to vhemt
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:17 PM   #118 (permalink)
Do good.
 
Blarobbarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 2,035
Default

Yeah this entire policy just sounds like a way for the uber-rich and powerful to control who is allowed to have children, and for what reason. This is one step away from poor people being used for breeding stock to create slaves and/or food.

If you can't see a problem with this, you're way beyond reasoning with.
__________________
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Blarobbarg

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:17 PM   #119 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You need to up your commitment to vhemt
lol

i am at once for human extinction and against human government

i contain multitudes
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:18 PM   #120 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,368
Default

wahh I want there to be less people so I can have more stuff
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.