Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Exo 3 18.75%
Janszoon 0 0%
grindy 4 25.00%
WWWP 2 12.50%
Goofle 0 0%
The mods are all awesome and everyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of themselves 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2019, 07:44 PM   #151 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
dogs suck
YOU suck

__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:45 PM   #152 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
if people continue to use less of their brain because they are born into poverty/****ty environments where it isn't used the brain would theoretically devolve and other traits conducive to that environment would evolve.
Wouldn’t it be crazy if that happened to a certain minority and it ended up so bad they were more likely to go to prison than to college?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:48 PM   #153 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Have yourself sterilized and retire at 20 - open to all races

It’s hella better than paying the most repugnant people on the planet to breed (the current system)




Good one.

But I thought you were an antinatalist...

Aren’t you in favor of voluntary human extinction? Why not reward the living that do their part?


Also, doesn’t pretty much everyone agree Idiocracy is really happening? The only people I know that have more than two babies are all repulsive and stupid. Religious weird-o’s and illiterate welfare cases. Maybe eugenics just needs a makeover after the Hitler thing.
Yeah see though "almost" nobody is taking this deal. I'm putting "almost" in quotation marks to emphasise just how much nobody will ****ing take this deal. Like, if the putting forth of this idea were the entirety of your reason to exist then you might as well have never been born. Like, congrats on coming up with a non-solution. I'm sure the countless generations of humans who will be born because their parents completely ignored your thing will remember that thing that their parents kinda remembered from some room in their school or whatever the ****. It's almost as if you thought of a thing you could talk about so that you would never actually have to do anything useful.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:49 PM   #154 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 12,911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
It changes over time.. that's literally evolution.
evolution by natural selection would dictate that people reproducing more were born "stupid" to begin with

if rolling the genetic lottery of being worse at problem solving skills for instance meant that you would probably have a higher number of children

your brain not developing right because of malnutrition, is not a mutation in the Darwinian sense
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
Take 'em all, take 'em all
Put 'em up against a wall and shoot 'em
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:49 PM   #155 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
It changes over time.. that's literally evolution.
What if it took MORE intelligence to survive in a more difficult situation?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:52 PM   #156 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Yeah see though "almost" nobody is taking this deal. I'm putting "almost" in quotation marks to emphasise just how much nobody will ****ing take this deal. Like, if the putting forth of this idea were the entirety of your reason to exist then you might as well have never been born. Like, congrats on coming up with a non-solution. I'm sure the countless generations of humans who will be born because their parents completely ignored your thing will remember that thing that their parents kinda remembered from some room in their school or whatever the ****. It's almost as if you thought of a thing you could talk about so that you would never actually have to do anything useful.
Don’t know till we try it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:52 PM   #157 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
your brain not developing right because of malnutrition, is not a mutation in the Darwinian sense
yep
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:54 PM   #158 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
evolution by natural selection would dictate that people reproducing more were born "stupid" to begin with

if rolling the genetic lottery of being worse at problem solving skills for instance meant that you would probably have a higher number of children

your brain not developing right because of malnutrition, is not a mutation in the Darwinian sense
Okay, I see what youre saying. Fair point.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:54 PM   #159 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
evolution by natural selection would dictate that people reproducing more were born "stupid" to begin with

if rolling the genetic lottery of being worse at problem solving skills for instance meant that you would probably have a higher number of children

your brain not developing right because of malnutrition, is not a mutation in the Darwinian sense
New topic but recently they’ve been saying that certain types of trauma actually can change your DNA and be passed on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:57 PM   #160 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,731
Default

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...s-child-abuse/

Quote:
Child abuse may leave molecular “scars” on the DNA of male survivors, suggesting that health problems related to trauma could conceivably be passed on to future generations, according to a new study led by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.