Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Exo 3 18.75%
Janszoon 0 0%
grindy 4 25.00%
WWWP 2 12.50%
Goofle 0 0%
The mods are all awesome and everyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of themselves 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #321 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
They got called out for biased modding and now they are trying to prove they are not biased by targeting the people who typically get away with everything which ironically just moved the bias rather than remove it. DWV obviously made a personal comment that may have or have not baited the response that OH got banned for but they were just waiting for a reason to ban OH to 'prove' they mod fairly. We don't know what OH said, but we certainly do know that DWV was making fun of OH's very personal bathroom problems.
If this is the actually said by Vwls which was quoted by Exo (see below*) then you have to understand the subtext in which it was said. Vwls is not necessarily making fun of OccultHawk for pooping whatever. It's more like Vwls is proselytizing his kinky world view by encouraging OccultHawk "to find a [woman]" (Vwls said "chic") to be into the kinkiness. Did it ever occur to you that Vwls isn't being mean-spirited, he just has an overactive hypothalamus?

However if you think what Vwls said is mean-spirited and absolutely uncalled for then I am with Exo "I can't figure you people out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Here's DWV's apparently very not okay by MB standards post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
*You need to find a chick whos into poop if youre going to be ****ting yourself.
If we were expected to discipline this post then I'm honestly going to step down from being a mod because I can't figure you people out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 06:56 PM   #322 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,500
Default

All this shit wouldn't matter if you all would just fucking talk about music.
__________________
Lust.PM
Mixclown
GooDweebs
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:38 PM   #323 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
All this shit wouldn't matter if you all would just fucking talk about music.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #324 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,665
Default

He didnt say hoops n apples :p
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:02 PM   #325 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
He didnt say hoops n apples :p
i bought so many fuking apples today bruh... 5 yellow, then a bag of yellows but smaller. fuji bag, 5 honey crisp and a bag of gala.. idk the total but a lot.

im going to try and make them last longer but when its the the only thing ya eat its hard fam
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:17 PM   #326 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
i bought so many fuking apples today bruh... 5 yellow, then a bag of yellows but smaller. fuji bag, 5 honey crisp and a bag of gala.. idk the total but a lot.

im going to try and make them last longer but when its the the only thing ya eat its hard fam
I can no longer eat fresh apples. I use to eat apples every day for lunch (circa 18 to 20 y/o) then I slowly became more and more allergic to them. I would sneeze my brains out and my mouth would become real itchy. Lucky for me I didn't suffer Anaphylaxis. The weird thing is apple sauce, apple juice and cider don't bother me. I don't really know but I think it is the apple skin and maybe it's due to all the chemicals they spray on them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:46 PM   #327 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
If this is the actually said by Vwls which was quoted by Exo (see below*) then you have to understand the subtext in which it was said. Vwls is not necessarily making fun of OccultHawk for pooping whatever. It's more like Vwls is proselytizing his kinky world view by encouraging OccultHawk "to find a [woman]" (Vwls said "chic") to be into the kinkiness. Did it ever occur to you that Vwls isn't being mean-spirited, he just has an overactive hypothalamus?

However if you think what Vwls said is mean-spirited and absolutely uncalled for then I am with Exo "I can't figure you people out."
You have a good point I never thought of it that way.

Nvm I said anything, yall can't take scrutiny like adults and you'll end up interpreting it as "we need to be stricter" and nobody wants that.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:48 PM   #328 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Banning lucem next
I did call OH retarded give me a week for that if you must.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:33 PM   #329 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,489
Default

two weeks, one for each braid
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:34 PM   #330 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
two weeks, one for each braid
I currently have four goddammit.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.