Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Exo 3 18.75%
Janszoon 0 0%
grindy 4 25.00%
WWWP 2 12.50%
Goofle 0 0%
The mods are all awesome and everyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of themselves 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2019, 02:54 PM   #61 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
That's a pretty bad pic but come on, he's a total dilf.
And then you hear his Kermit voice.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:54 PM   #62 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

Quote:
You just wrote a lesbian motto in the form of a poem, 10/10
Thank you.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:59 PM   #63 (permalink)
free hugs
 
MarieMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Lucem's mom
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
And then you hear his Kermit voice.
accurate
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
MarieMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:05 PM   #64 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’ve never come close to losing an argument here so I wouldn’t know.
I'm sure you think that. I don't think you realize how many vapid emotional statements you make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
men don't have that?!
Sadly no. If I squeeze my eyes shut and curl my toes cause I stuck a pen in my ass while I was wanking that's a thunderous orgasm. Maybe OH can make up a story about nutting in a Japanese hooker and losing consciousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
And then you hear his Kermit voice.
He most certainly does not have a sexy voice but he does have an evil Giles look and come on Giles was a dilf.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:10 PM   #65 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’ve never come close to losing an argument here so I wouldn’t know.
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:13 PM   #66 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,485
Default

I had orgasms so intense, I almost fainted.
Not by myself though.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:22 PM   #67 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I'm sure you think that. I don't think you realize how many vapid emotional statements you make.
ratio like 3:1
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:24 PM   #68 (permalink)
free hugs
 
MarieMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Lucem's mom
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
He most certainly does not have a sexy voice but he does have an evil Giles look and come on Giles was a dilf.


OH's free form poem deserved an inspirational quote makeover:



If it would be readable I would make it my avatar
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
MarieMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:32 PM   #69 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
TBF Peterson is trying to reach out to young guys like me so we probably pick up on his sexiness more than you.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:35 PM   #70 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

Quote:
I don't think you realize how many vapid emotional statements you make.


So far none at all.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.