Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2021, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
can't reform em
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I get that there’s an ideological disconnect but they scared the **** out of the entire US Congress. Think about how much hell Congress has collectively inflicted on the entire planet. I’ll take petty bourgeoisie fascists over Congress any day.
If they hung congress they'd insert their reps into the same establishment.

Quit suckin up the spin.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
jwb
Music Addict
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,171
Default

The term anti establishment is pretty meaningless when you apply it to people trying to stop the current leader from being deposed. OH just likes the chaos. I can relate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
my day was pretty norm Texans losing has usual but yeah with all these girls wearing mask now idk its kinda harder to tell there age and looks if there fugly or not weird times weird times :P

eating a footlong...to cure my misery
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,924
Default

Liking chaos is fine but he should really stop misconstruing what those people were doing
let's bring this thread back on topic and #cancelOH
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
jwb
Music Addict
 
jwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3,171
Default

I wish I was important enough to be cancelled.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
my day was pretty norm Texans losing has usual but yeah with all these girls wearing mask now idk its kinda harder to tell there age and looks if there fugly or not weird times weird times :P

eating a footlong...to cure my misery
https://johnwilkesboothblog.wordpress.com/
jwb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,924
Default

I mean you've been permabanned and risen from permadeath like some Jesus, I can't say the same
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
I mean you've been permabanned and risen from permadeath like some Jesus, I can't say the same
Does that make me and JWB Ban Buddies?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,924
Default

you've been permabanned?

oh wait is this the saga featuring you and Plank as a mod?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,082
Default

Yerp.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
If they hung congress they'd insert their reps into the same establishment.

Quit suckin up the spin.
I haven’t really heard anyone else with my perspective so I don’t know what spin that could be.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Liking chaos is fine but he should really stop misconstruing what those people were doing
let's bring this thread back on topic and #cancelOH
I’m not. I understand that they’re white supremacist fascist Trump supporters.

I still respect what they did.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.