Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2021, 06:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I haven’t really heard anyone else with my perspective so I don’t know what spin that could be.
the spin that they're anti-establishment
which is also why you're misconstruing
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
can't reform em
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I haven’t really heard anyone else with my perspective so I don’t know what spin that could be.
The people trying to maintain the establishment of the past four years have been depicting themselves as anti-establishment heroes.

The beauty of the capitol being stormed isn't lost on me but glorifying these dip****s won't accelerate us toward anything you're looking for.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m not. I understand that they’re white supremacist fascist Trump supporters.

I still respect what they did.
Tbf what they did was hootenany their way through a botched coup attempt with no planning and no chance of success. I enjoyed the spectacle and respect the energy, but they were super dumb.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
The people trying to maintain the establishment of the past four years have been depicting themselves as anti-establishment heroes.

The beauty of the capitol being stormed isn't lost on me but glorifying these dip****s won't accelerate us toward anything you're looking for.
Yeah I get that. It’s not going to be a productive conversation though because I’m always going to be like “they scared congress” so like Marie says we can forget it

I think we know each other’s positions
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Yeah I get that. It’s not going to be a productive conversation though because I’m always going to be like “they scared congress” so like Marie says we can forget it

I think we know each other’s positions
I don't recall saying that but let's pretend I did because it sounds wise
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m not. I understand that they’re white supremacist fascist Trump supporters.

I still respect what they did.
they only were able to do what they did because they had the implicit support of the President
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,470
Default

The hipsters have already started to trade in their Ariel Pink records. I paid a buck each.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:54 PM   #28 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
they only were able to storm the White House because they had the implicit support of the President
Holy **** what did I miss at work?!
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
they only were able to do what they did because they had the implicit support of the President
Antifa could’ve breached the White House the night they took Trump to the bunker but they didn’t seize the opportunity.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Tbf what they did was hootenany their way through a botched coup attempt with no planning and no chance of success. I enjoyed the spectacle and respect the energy, but they were super dumb.
That’s what makes it so cool. It was so undermining. Now Biden is going to implement all this new post 9/11 style super-surveillance because now the neolibs want it too. It pushes the downfall.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.