What's The Latest Film You Have Seen? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2019, 02:08 PM   #23091 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,473
Default

Nice. I need to watch the movie again to figure out how I feel about it tbh. It was definitely not boring though and Pheonix was on his game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:02 PM   #23092 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,515
Default



cult night at the local theater next week *thumbs up*

i'm only in it to meet Mark Borchardt though tbh
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:48 AM   #23093 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Ayyy my sigil.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:26 PM   #23094 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,608
Default

Joaquin best get that oscar
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:02 PM   #23095 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,473
Default

Eyyyy.

Speaking of villain movies I liked Venom the first time I saw it but was assuming it would be crap so I think I took some of the fun out of it in the theater trying to figure out how it was crap, but on second viewing it's got a tight pace that's always fun, Ed Hardy and Venom are a great anti-buddy combo, and this movie is funny as ****. Can't wait for Venom 2 with Woody Harrelson as Carnage and whenever the hell the Spider-Man crossover happens.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:34 PM   #23096 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Eyyyy.

Speaking of villain movies I liked Venom the first time I saw it but was assuming it would be crap so I think I took some of the fun out of it in the theater trying to figure out how it was crap, but on second viewing it's got a tight pace that's always fun, Ed Hardy and Venom are a great anti-buddy combo, and this movie is funny as ****. Can't wait for Venom 2 with Woody Harrelson as Carnage and whenever the hell the Spider-Man crossover happens.
Venom is a good superhero movie but I think I'm getting sick of every movie being a superhero movie. Not every movie being a comic book movie but every movie following the same routine. Both IT movies, while being good, felt more like superhero movies than horror movies. So does the Conjuring franchise (well the one movie I saw). I hope they do Carnage justice and make him ****ing brutal. I think, if done right, he's the only villain that can truly rival Joker as a GOAT super hero villain.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #23097 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,473
Default

I mean Carnage is a goofy 90s Joker ripoff tbh. There's a reason he's not used much in comics anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:24 AM   #23098 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,608
Default

Doctor Doom is pretty crazy
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:37 AM   #23099 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,473
Default

Never forget Mags.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:42 AM   #23100 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,168
Default

I too scream Shrek when I'm murdered on a molecular level.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.