Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Media (https://www.musicbanter.com/media/)
-   -   comedians (https://www.musicbanter.com/media/80066-comedians.html)

jwb 10-29-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2086558)
"You're breaking internet argument rules so I'm right by default."

... It's not a rule. It's just a different argument.

If you wanna say it's not funny at this point I don't care.

All I argued was it's not vindictive. And that post didn't even say it was. So how is it relevant?

Frownland 10-29-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwb (Post 2086554)
nigga pls

I explained what I found brilliant about his special cause I felt like it and cause I actually like the special

If you have nothing but clips to add then do you... I mean that's REAL

I was explaining why people responding to your posts here is just a product of statistics as opposed to a character trait.

Quote:

once again we're back where we started
That's what I'm sayin

Quote:

No, vindictiveness (defined by Google as as strong or unreasoning need for revenge) didn't drive those jokes at all

To the extent that he "responded" to the backlash it was by not deciding to avoid certain topics altogether to avoid controversy. He said nothing hateful, nothing mean spirited, nothing bent on revenge
So you ignored my post where I said that spitefulness is a good synonym in this scenario. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwb (Post 2086556)
uhh.. wasn't that from the argument we had months ago, before you said anything about him being vindictive?

Yes and it applies to this discussion too, go figure.

jwb 10-29-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 2086563)
So you ignored my post where I said that spitefulness is a good synonym in this scenario. Thanks for clarifying.

1) if it's a synonym them you wouldn't have to switch words to maintain your point
2) the jokes are also not driven by spite

Quote:

Yes and it applies to this discussion too, go figure.
no.

Frownland 10-29-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwb (Post 2086564)
1) if it's a synonym them you wouldn't have to switch words to maintain your point

You have weird rules.

Enjoy chasing your tail, dawg.

The Batlord 10-29-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwb (Post 2086564)
1) if it's a synonym them you wouldn't have to switch words to maintain your point

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...nt_400x400.jpg

jwb 10-29-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 2086565)
You have weird rules.

Enjoy chasing your tail, dawg.

I accept your apology

Frownland 10-29-2019 09:41 PM

Millennials always demanding apologies these days...get over it snowflake, it's just a disagreement.

jwb 10-29-2019 09:43 PM

I said i forgive you.. please don't be spiteful/vindictive about it

Frownland 10-29-2019 09:45 PM

Bitch I was just being funny.

jwb 10-29-2019 09:47 PM

I couldn't tell the difference cause Vox didn't write a piece about it yet


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 AM.


© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.