What Are You Watching Right Now? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #1061 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2zYD_jhxo
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 01:45 PM   #1062 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,355
Default

Just watched this

Apparently the woman went missing after the video was uploaded

Some fucked up shit

__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 04:33 PM   #1063 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hNIuaBo9w
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:16 AM   #1064 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRvYTk83mM

Quote:
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on May 21, 2019

'Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations' author Admiral William McRaven challenged President Trump to take away his security clearance. He never heard back
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:05 PM   #1065 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
So you like torturing animals until they entertain you huh?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 05:18 AM   #1066 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,355
Default

__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 05:41 PM   #1067 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

He has an old man stoop now but that was still The Rock N Roll Story the Rock Stars Don't Want You to Know About.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:50 PM   #1068 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
So you like torturing animals until they entertain you huh?
you're weird dude, always got some negative thought coming from you. cheer up.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:58 PM   #1069 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
you're weird dude, always got some negative thought coming from you. cheer up.
Bro circuses are horrible. They keep animals in ****ty cages, abuse them, don't let them be any kind of free, and treat them like they're not living beings. Circuses should be outlawed. Zoos can be pretty bad but at least they pretend to keep animals in humane conditions.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:01 PM   #1070 (permalink)
Be aware of the psyop
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Bro circuses are horrible. They keep animals in ****ty cages, abuse them, don't let them be any kind of free, and treat them like they're not living beings. Circuses should be outlawed. Zoos can be pretty bad but at least they pretend to keep animals in humane conditions.
i agree its crappy for the animal, i posted because its crazy they just dont attack him and call it a day
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.