What Are You Watching Right Now? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #831 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 8,670
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiz3Qb2BXd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_6hbM5NNoM
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:22 AM   #832 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,417
Default

"Lobster scrotum pasta"...



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 03:59 PM   #833 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default



TFW you Google "Pride" and a bunch of rainbow propaganda pops up ...
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:14 PM   #834 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,566
Default

WTF is wrong with top right guy's head?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:16 PM   #835 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,449
Default

Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:54 PM   #836 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debaserr View Post
Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented.
Those are definitely words.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 01:24 AM   #837 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post


TFW you Google "Pride" and a bunch of rainbow propaganda pops up ...
Please refrain from homophobic statements in the future.
You have been warned.
Thank you.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 06:56 AM   #838 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,308
Default



I'm on ep 5 in the first season.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:23 AM   #839 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post


TFW you Google "Pride" and a bunch of rainbow propaganda pops up ...
Interracial, gay, martial arts?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:47 AM   #840 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post


I'm on ep 5 in the first season.
yeah buddy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.