Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2018, 10:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Who jumped the Bird Box hypetrain? Also has anyone hecked out that Will Smith movie with the orc?
Did know what Bird Box was nor had I heard anything about it so I didn't bother.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:48 AM   #32 (permalink)
Born To Be Mild
 
Lisnaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: He lives on Love Street
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Bandersnatch!
^ This movie apparently has an interactive, make-your-own-decision feature that allows you to choose what happens next. Did you do that? It sounds like a fun new dimension to watching a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Who jumped the Bird Box hypetrain? Also has anyone hecked out that Will Smith movie with the orc?
^ I thought this was a better-than-average post-apocalypse movie, but I haven't tried The Bird Box Challenge yet - perhaps I'll try it later when I'm driving to the supermarket....

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

I'm surprised this documentary hasn't been mentioned yet: an intriguing story about a guy whose art must surely be popular among any comic book fans on MB:-




__________________
Did you ever hear of having more than you wanted? So that you couldn’t want anything else and then started looking for something else to want? It seems like we’re always searching for something to satisfy us, and never finding it. - Susan Eloise Hinton, 1967
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:30 AM   #33 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Bandersnatch!
So I finally watched this. I'm kind of in between on it. As a Black Mirror episode, I think it lacks significantly though in regards to what Netflix accomplished with this episode is pretty impressive. I just felt it was not a story fit for Black Mirror. Definitely not one of my favorites. But an interesting experience nonetheless.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:48 AM   #34 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ This movie apparently has an interactive, make-your-own-decision feature that allows you to choose what happens next. Did you do that? It sounds like a fun new dimension to watching a movie.
I thought that it was interesting and kind of frustrating, but the way that they broke down the fourth wall was well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
So I finally watched this. I'm kind of in between on it. As a Black Mirror episode, I think it lacks significantly though in regards to what Netflix accomplished with this episode is pretty impressive. I just felt it was not a story fit for Black Mirror. Definitely not one of my favorites. But an interesting experience nonetheless.
I didn't have any other Black Mirror episodes in mind because I knew that something like this would be pretty different. The message is in line with what the show usually puts out though.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 01:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,155
Default

I still enjoyed my time with it quite a bit. I thought it was an interesting way to go about it and I enjoyed the story. I just didn't feel as connected as I have with other great episodes. I'm sure if I watch it again tho I'd really enjoy it. I did go through several of the endings / outcome. No complaints there honestly.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.