Personal Video Game Top Lists - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2018, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Okami
Aw. Good times.

How do you feel about the other Clover games?

__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

Never played Okami but with the recent Switch remaster I have no excuse anymore. Definitely plan on picking it up sometime
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Aw. Good times.

How do you feel about the other Clover games?

I like the Viewtiful Joe games. I haven’t played anything else from them.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Well I’m not saying this should be done but I think obviously anything in my top 50 I would nominate for “classic” consideration so we can pull from that if you want to. Several have already been nominated but certainly not all
True. And I think I've done threads on a lot of them too. Like I said, it's no biggie either way. Anything to talk about video games is great for me.

Now here's my top 25. I may have forgot some. (no particular order.)

1. LoZ: Breath of the Wild
2. Divinity Original Sin 2
3. Fallout 3
4. Middle Earth: Shadow of War
5. Banjo Kazooie
6. Banjo Toole
7. Diddy Kong Racing
8. LoZ: Wind Waker
9. LoZ: Ocarina of Time
10. LoZ: Majora's Mask
11. Fallout 4 (w/ Far Harbor DLC)
12. Pokemon Black
13. Pokemon Black 2
14. Pokemon Yellow
15. Rocket League
16. Goldeneye 007
17. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
18. Runescape (shut up)
19. Super Mario 64
20. Halo Reach
21. Rayman Advance
22. Super Mario World
23. Monster Hunter World
24. Bioshock Infinite
25. Dishonored
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
True. And I think I've done threads on a lot of them too. Like I said, it's no biggie either way. Anything to talk about video games is great for me.

Now here's my top 25. I may have forgot some. (no particular order.)

1. LoZ: Breath of the Wild
2. Divinity Original Sin 2
3. Fallout 3
4. Middle Earth: Shadow of War
5. Banjo Kazooie
6. Banjo Toole
7. Diddy Kong Racing
8. LoZ: Wind Waker
9. LoZ: Ocarina of Time
10. LoZ: Majora's Mask
11. Fallout 4 (w/ Far Harbor DLC)
12. Pokemon Black
13. Pokemon Black 2
14. Pokemon Yellow
15. Rocket League
16. Goldeneye 007
17. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
18. Runescape (shut up)
19. Super Mario 64
20. Halo Reach
21. Rayman Advance
22. Super Mario World
23. Monster Hunter World
24. Bioshock Infinite
25. Dishonored
Pretty rad list. Monster Hunter World is interesting. I gave it a try for a couple hours but just could bot get into it
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Pretty rad list. Monster Hunter World is interesting. I gave it a try for a couple hours but just could bot get into it
Monster Hunter World definitely took me by surprise. I didn't know how I was going to like it even though I had watched others play it. Definitely one of my favorite experiences this year. But yeah, that list mostly consists of games that I think are between great and fantastic. That's why I kept it to 25. I think if I did a top 50, I may end up with a lot of filler.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,179
Default

my experiences are basically all og xbox and Gameboy

Morrowind
Jet Set Radio Future
Super Monkey Ball
Pokémon Crystal
Jade Empire
maybe NHL 2K6 or something
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:33 AM   #18 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

Damn Jade Empire, now that's a game I haven't thought about in like a decade+. I don't remember much about it except that there were some RPG elements maybe? Kinda wanna look into that game again, I remember liking it
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Jade Empire is great. I also love that Ninetales shares a love with JSRF with myself.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:48 AM   #20 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Damn Jade Empire, now that's a game I haven't thought about in like a decade+. I don't remember much about it except that there were some RPG elements maybe? Kinda wanna look into that game again, I remember liking it
same people that made knights of the old republic, but didn't get as much hype for whatever reason (imo jade is better).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Jade Empire is great. I also love that Ninetales shares a love with JSRF with myself.
I know weve already gushed about it in a different thread but for real stylistically, jsrf has my favorite look of any game ive played and the gameplay mechanics are so fucking satisfying. still holds up as an all timer in my books
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.