Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Members Journal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2016, 01:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
Review Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen please.
No.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Review Jesus the Carpenter - Jesus Loves You
?
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Sure. Why not?
.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
No.
It's actually pretty good, I was skeptical at first too.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
It's actually pretty good, I was skeptical at first too.
I don't know. I never could get into her stuff.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
Caesar is home.
 
Thelonious Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I don't know. I never could get into her stuff.
Call Me Maybe doesn't count.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 02:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I don't know. I never could get into her stuff.
You've listened to stuff off emotion? It basically sounds like any given 80's synthpop record with some modern up-touching.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 02:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
You've listened to stuff off emotion? It basically sounds like any given 80's synthpop record with some modern up-touching.
I'll review it since you're repping it.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 02:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I'll review it since you're repping it.


Keep in mind I don't like, love it like Qwertyy does but I still hold it in good regards. Not a masterpiece by any means. Just one decent pop album.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Caesar is home.
 
Thelonious Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post


Keep in mind I don't like, love it like Qwertyy does but I still hold it in good regards. Not a masterpiece by any means. Just one decent pop album.
I love it more than Qwerty. Qwerty can suck my dick.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.