Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music > Name that Tune
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2016, 04:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Default Penguin dressed like an Eskimo

Hi,
I am looking for a animated music video from my teenager times .
What i remember is there was a Penguin dressed like an Eskimo traveling to paris. sees some leaf and thinks its something really interesting fills his bag with those leaves and goes back to north and hangs that leaves on a tree there.

ps sorry for my terrible english

Tnx already
PoYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,028
Default

When were your teenager times?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Default

i think it was around 2004-2006 dont remember the exact year i am 27 now so
PoYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoYo View Post
Hi,
I am looking for a animated music video from my teenager times .
What i remember is there was a Penguin dressed like an Eskimo traveling to paris. sees some leaf and thinks its something really interesting fills his bag with those leaves and goes back to north and hangs that leaves on a tree there.

ps sorry for my terrible english

Tnx already
Hi man i also search that song for years. I was looking for this song in google. but i don't find any result about this song . i think this song released in 2006 but this is just my opinion.
SawMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,405
Default

It's probably wrong, but it's the only "dressed like an Eskimo" video I can think of now. (... if that is how Eskimos dress.)
Dappled Cities - Fire Fire Fire Fire
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
It's probably wrong, but it's the only "dressed like an Eskimo" video I can think of now. (... if that is how Eskimos dress.)
Dappled Cities - Fire Fire Fire Fire
no man it's not
SawMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

No bro its this hes looking for.....



Im certian.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawMan View Post
no man it's not
It may not be it, but it's a better song.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Rood!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.