Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music > Name that Tune
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default Unknown song, shazam doesnt work. Help?

Yes, this is a AMV. I can't find it though and It's really short, does anyone know what song/mix this is?


www youtube com/ watch?v=huiXWKRm-Sc
(idk why it wont let me post links that isnt fair at all. 15 posts??)
Artdigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artdigy View Post
Yes, this is a AMV. I can't find it though and It's really short, does anyone know what song/mix this is?


www youtube com/ watch?v=huiXWKRm-Sc
(idk why it wont let me post links that isnt fair at all. 15 posts??)
Think about it.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Think about it.
I can understand spammers and stuff like that, but, has that ever happened before? Tbh I just want to know my song. idk what to do about fifteen posts. How could I make that many if this is my only want?
Artdigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artdigy View Post
I can understand spammers and stuff like that, but, has that ever happened before?
Every single day.

Quote:
Tbh I just want to know my song. idk what to do about fifteen posts. How could I make that many if this is my only want?
Here's your video, you actually don't need 15 posts to embed it. You just have to use the end of the url that comes after the "watch?v=" part of the link and put that in between two youtube tags. Quote this post and you'll see how it's done.

__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.