Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music > Name that Tune
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2017, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Default Identify this tune?

Hey community!

I've been striving hard to find the music/tune that plays in the background of this clip. I had heard this as a music on hold for a customer care call center 10 years back. I always wanted that music. Recently, I found this as a BG music of an excerpt of a video. I grabbed that part and have put it up here for identification. Any clue would be greatly appreciated, please.

https:// soundcloud.com/lvcnr/unkown-background-music

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
donB
donb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donb View Post
Hey community!

I've been striving hard to find the music/tune that plays in the background of this clip. I had heard this as a music on hold for a customer care call center 10 years back. I always wanted that music. Recently, I found this as a BG music of an excerpt of a video. I grabbed that part and have put it up here for identification. Any clue would be greatly appreciated, please.

https:// soundcloud.com/lvcnr/unkown-background-music

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
donB
Link not found.
Even adding the missing "n" in "unknown".
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,903
Default

Remove the space.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Remove the space.
After the https:? No, still not happening, with or without the extra "n".
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,641
Default

I managed to get it playing and the BG music sounds a LOT like something that could be playing in some Japanese RPG. I'm not being lazy with comparisons. That is exactly what it sounds like more than anything. It even specifically reminds me of the vibe of some of the music in the Playstation 2 game Makai Kingdom.
No idea at all what it is. It might honestly not even be from an album, but rather be some form of stock music or something made specifically for this voice track... who knows? I completely admit that it did sound very nice. I'd like to know what it is too.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
After the https:? No, still not happening, with or without the extra "n".
It's without. You just have to try harder. Make sure that you're entering this into the url bar, not the search engine.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's without. You just have to try harder. Make sure that you're entering this into the url bar, not the search engine.
Nah, still not working.
Also, don't care enough to keep trying. Sorry OP, but I don't.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,641
Default

Just click this ffs!
https://soundcloud.com/lvcnr/unkown-background-music
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.