Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music > Name that Tune
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2020, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long try View Post
You're such a cultured man!
Once you get me off pornhub.
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 04:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
I'm back, baby! Again.
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Staring out my window at a world that has changed fundamentally
Posts: 22,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long try View Post
Actually, most internet trolls have very high post counts. I've had quite some unpleasant experiences with them. I'd argue that it's the join date that we should look for. Due to spam bans, the majority of trolls don't exist for long on boards.

But hey, here's another thanks to you in the spirit of Thanksgiving!
Hey that's fine, but if you ask around you'll see I'm a respected member here - well, as long as the cheques don't bounce I guess! Join date is a good point, but you'll see mine is 2008 (though it's actually 2011) so that would be an indication too. Finally you could check all my journals in the journals section. When I chose the name there wasn't, I believe, anything like the internet in existence, never mind trolls.

Still, as you say, water under the bridge and I'll wish you an early Happy Christmas!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando here View Post
Once you get me off pornhub.
Pornhub and Plankton. Two pea's in a pod right there.



__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 19
Thumbs up An early happy Christmas to you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Hey that's fine, but if you ask around you'll see I'm a respected member here - well, as long as the cheques don't bounce I guess! Join date is a good point, but you'll see mine is 2008 (though it's actually 2011) so that would be an indication too. Finally you could check all my journals in the journals section. When I chose the name there wasn't, I believe, anything like the internet in existence, never mind trolls.

Still, as you say, water under the bridge and I'll wish you an early Happy Christmas!
Hey thanks! You too! Man, I have a feeling that I hurt you inside with that 1st post. I've tried to mend it then. See, when I said that join date is a better method, I was trying to imply that I had since looked at your join date and determine that you're quite a decorated member here, because if you were a troll at heart then your account would have been banned somewhere around 2012 The fact that you can post here is enough to disregard my initial hypothesis.

Quote:
Once you get me off pornhub.
One man can be cultured and uses pornhub at the same time.
... but jokes aside, if it's true then it can be really harmful. I know it because I'm battling with it... and just achieved a big victory
Long try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long try View Post
One man can be cultured and uses pornhub at the same time.
... but jokes aside, if it's true then it can be really harmful. I know it because I'm battling with it... and just achieved a big victory
Black hole with no other side. But you gotta see that to end it.
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
I'm back, baby! Again.
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Staring out my window at a world that has changed fundamentally
Posts: 22,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long try View Post
Hey thanks! You too! Man, I have a feeling that I hurt you inside with that 1st post. I've tried to mend it then. See, when I said that join date is a better method, I was trying to imply that I had since looked at your join date and determine that you're quite a decorated member here, because if you were a troll at heart then your account would have been banned somewhere around 2012 The fact that you can post here is enough to disregard my initial hypothesis.
Yeah no worries. I just hate when I go out of my way to help someone and end up getting branded a troll. But I guess you weren't to know, and you've accepted that I'm not, so it's all good. Glad you got sorted anyway.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 10:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 19
Cool Don't diddle December

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando here View Post
Black hole with no other side. But you gotta see that to end it.
Er... I'm quite into astronomy so... But anyway, let's get past this Christmas and enter a new year clean! We can do it!

Quote:
Yeah no worries. I just hate when I go out of my way to help someone and end up getting branded a troll. But I guess you weren't to know, and you've accepted that I'm not, so it's all good. Glad you got sorted anyway.
Then it'd be my honor if I can get you to answer here in your very next post, because that'd make it your #22222. A number that awesome may not happen again for several years
Long try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
ando here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 1,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long try View Post
Er... I'm [not] quite into astronomy so... But anyway, let's get past this Christmas and enter a new year clean!


That resolution is rife with issues.

One, that porn is dirty therefore people who watch it are dirty.

Two, that time itself will change the nature of the mind and subsequent behavior.

And three, there's a problem.

If you feel you need porn (hence, the black hole) then, yeah, there's a problem.
ando here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 06:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
I'm back, baby! Again.
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Staring out my window at a world that has changed fundamentally
Posts: 22,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long try View Post
Er... I'm quite into astronomy so... But anyway, let's get past this Christmas and enter a new year clean! We can do it!

Then it'd be my honor if I can get you to answer here in your very next post, because that'd make it your #22222. A number that awesome may not happen again for several years
Hmm. Sorry, but I already used up this unique post number when I updated my journals. Never even noticed. Oh well. Here's to the next seven years, huh?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.