Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Pop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Default Pop i sloosing its touch

it seems with the new stricter music industry laws, musicians are making music that isnt soo great any more

Pop used to be every where, now i dont even kno whats going on in any of the songs


I think no one should care if some one out there is making great things while their using something, AS LONG AT IT DOESN'T PHYSICALLY DAMAGE YOUR BODY (i.g: meth, crack, heroine, coke, ect)

Marijuana
Alchohol
& Psycedhelics

all make you see things in a new picture, combining them, and being in different situations, make more views, thats why musicians make such good music


even Beethoven use opium so he could feel the vibrations of the piano on his ear more


this is just mu opinion about pop though, some how the rest of the genera's are keeping up
Angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida/Buffalo/CT
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
it seems with the new stricter music industry laws, musicians are making music that isnt soo great any more

Pop used to be every where, now i dont even kno whats going on in any of the songs


I think no one should care if some one out there is making great things while their using something, AS LONG AT IT DOESN'T PHYSICALLY DAMAGE YOUR BODY (i.g: meth, crack, heroine, coke, ect)

Marijuana
Alchohol
& Psycedhelics


all make you see things in a new picture, combining them, and being in different situations, make more views, thats why musicians make such good music


even Beethoven use opium so he could feel the vibrations of the piano on his ear more


this is just mu opinion about pop though, some how the rest of the genera's are keeping up
Were those supposed to be the list of things not harmful to your body?
__________________


Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,108
Default

I think this is my favorite thread title ever. There's something so very evocative about the term "I sloosing".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,446
Default

I'm still waiting to find out what this guy has to do with anything

__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
barbarella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 154
Default

Another Moment Of Literary Genius, Urban!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I'm still waiting to find out what this guy has to do with anything

__________________

Below Zero.
barbarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida/Buffalo/CT
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I'm still waiting to find out what this guy has to do with anything

I dont think Angus likes that Pop, he has a pipe in his mouth, although he does counteract it with plently of spinach.
__________________


Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fish in the percolator!
 
Seltzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hobbit Land NZ
Posts: 2,867
Default

Yeah all I got from that was something about Popeye sluicing for gold...
__________________
Seltzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Nubbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
it seems with the new stricter music industry laws, musicians are making music that isnt soo great any more

Pop used to be every where, now i dont even kno whats going on in any of the songs


I think no one should care if some one out there is making great things while their using something, AS LONG AT IT DOESN'T PHYSICALLY DAMAGE YOUR BODY (i.g: meth, crack, heroine, coke, ect)

Marijuana
Alchohol
& Psycedhelics

all make you see things in a new picture, combining them, and being in different situations, make more views, thats why musicians make such good music


even Beethoven use opium so he could feel the vibrations of the piano on his ear more


this is just mu opinion about pop though, some how the rest of the genera's are keeping up

It pains me to inform you that marijuana, alcohol, and psychadelics all physically damage your body, as well as your mind...and I highly doubt that pop stars are doing less drugs, resulting in poor quality of music. It's more likely the record company making poor choices about which songs to release.
Nubbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I'm still waiting to find out what this guy has to do with anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
I dont think Angus likes that Pop, he has a pipe in his mouth, although he does counteract it with plently of spinach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
Yeah all I got from that was something about Popeye sluicing for gold...
Meanwhile, I'm laughing my face off.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Haunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town
Posts: 21
Default

wat
Haunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.