All-American Rejects (dance, album, title, Hang) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Pop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2005, 04:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
Queen Of Hearts
 
HomesickAtSpaceCamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In A House
Posts: 28
Default

I have their last album. I love it. I have yet to get their new one but that is next on my list of CDs to buy. I like dirty little secret. I like the web site they got the postcards from.
__________________
Somewhere in Texas a village is missing their idiot.


HAHAHA.......... I don't get it.
HomesickAtSpaceCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .angie.
It's sorta 'emo-pop', but I didn't want to get bitched at for putting it in the Emo Forum, so I put it here.
ya and you would have, because the all american rejects are pop NOT emo
RubberPalmTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberPalmTrees
ya and you would have, because the all american rejects are pop NOT emo
What do you consider emo?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
contrast&compare.
 
.angie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 661
Default

Gah! Hence the reason I said "emo pop.." I'd consider this a bit emo influenced. Whether anyone else thinks the same, I don't care. My opinion.
__________________
Jesus Christ, I'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead?
.angie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .angie.
Gah! Hence the reason I said "emo pop.." I'd consider this a bit emo influenced. Whether anyone else think so, I don't care. My opinion.
I agree.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Down on Fullerton
Posts: 1
Default

I like All american Rejects but not got round to buying the new album yet.
__________________
Punk...what's that all about
punk_boy_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIsfitspunk
What do you consider emo?
what do I consider emo...hmmmmmmmmmm...how about NOT All American Rejects; Promise Ring, Braid, Sunny Day Real Estate, stuff like that.
RubberPalmTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
contrast&compare.
 
.angie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 661
Default

I understand that this isn't REAL emo. But emo has evolved into something that it wasn't before. All genres change. Emo has changed too. Whether you think any new bands are even influenced by emo, I don't know. Nor do I really care. It's only my opinion. I'm stubborn, and I won't change what I think about today's emo.
__________________
Jesus Christ, I'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead?
.angie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
Arienette
 
BlueEyedSuicide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .angie.
I understand that this isn't REAL emo. But emo has evolved into something that it wasn't before. All genres change. Emo has changed too. Whether you think any new bands are even influenced by emo, I don't know. Nor do I really care. It's only my opinion. I'm stubborn, and I won't change what I think about today's emo.
I agree..

Best songs on their new album

Dance Along
Stab My Back
Move Along
BlueEyedSuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
contrast&compare.
 
.angie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 661
Default

Nice typo, dear. I think you mean "Dance Inside," right?
__________________
Jesus Christ, I'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead?
.angie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.