Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal > Prog & Psychedelic Rock
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2019, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
An Awesome Dude
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 758
Thumbs up

Years ago when I started collecting records I discovered some beautiful music from the 60s alone!!!

Psychedelic Rock

And the other day I got a Psychedelic Blues double album (Cannet heat - Living the blues)

Beautiful music ... Psychedelic!! (Rock and Blues)

Wow........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,813
Default

It's indeed rad do you listen to neo-psychedelic music by chance?

__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,282
Default

neo-psychedelic music is indeed rad, but do you also listen to Neo-Neo-Psychedelic music by chance?
The Babe Rainbow - Secret Enchanted Broccoli Forest
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
neo-psychedelic music is indeed rad, but do you also listen to Neo-Neo-Psychedelic music by chance?
The Babe Rainbow - Secret Enchanted Broccoli Forest
I had not heard that term previously but this band is indeed rad.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 06:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 7,251
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFRJV75568
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,721
Default


The Open Mind - Magic Potion
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 7,251
Default

adding that to Octobers playlist ^ song jams!
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,813
Default

__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 5,721
Default


The Attack - Feel Like Flying
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah at the end of the day we are just a speck smaller then a grain of beach sand floating in a giant universe soup bowl and hell there might even be billions of bowls floating in a even bigger bowl ..???? :P

i wish the Human species can stop wasting time and see the bigger picture here




She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,282
Default

Kaleidoscope - Dive Into Yesterday


Apple - Buffalo Billycan


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
I had not heard that term previously but this band is indeed rad.
Know what else is rad? Psychedelic Rock Revival e.g. The Orange Alabaster Mushroom

The Orange Alabaster Mushroom - Space and Time
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.